Chapter Sixty Five

"I love you," I brushed my hands threw her hair. "When did you wake up? Why didn't they tell me?" I asked her question after question until finally her lips were placed on mine so I'd shut up. "I woke up really late last night and they didn't tell you because I asked them not to," her finger ran threw my hair. "Why didn't you want them to tell me?" I pouted. "I wanted to surprise you," she smiled kissing my cheek. "You did really surprise me. I kept thinking it was a dream," I let my lips touch hers. "So are you like me? You can't walk?" I cocked my head to the side. "Yeah, but unlike you I won't be able to walk again. Or at least they say I won't be able to," she shrugged. "I'm told to be paraplegic." She shrugged. "Oh, baby," my hands ran threw her hair. "It's ok. I don't feel any pain of anything. It just sucks that I won't be able to walk again. We won't be able to go for long walks together anymore. I won't be able to lean up and kiss you anymore," she pouted. "But I could always kiss you." I smiled slightly pushing my lips against hers. "But that's different." She pouted. "Why is it different?" I pouted. "Because now I can't kiss you for being stupid, or for doing something cute, or as a reward for doing something good." She pouted again. "We can make it work," I smiled. "But for now," I paused standing and hobbling towards her dresser. "When did you wake up?" She looked at me. "On our anniversary," I shrugged grabbing her some clothes to wear to bed so she wouldn't freeze before handing them to her. "I left you for month and the kids for two," she sighed. "Now I feel bad," she pouted. "Don't feel bad love, the kids are fine and so am I." I kissed her again. She slipped on her clothes. "Where's Adam," she started panicking slightly but couldn't really go anywhere. "He said he didn't think it would work," I placed a hand on her back. "He also said that if he dumps you nothing happens. Whatever that means?" I shrugged giving her neck a few sweet kisses. "Ok," she breathed out in relief. "Where's my bag?" She looked around in confusion. "Carter threw it out," I chuckled at her. "But," she sighed ad slumped herself over. "Don't worry babe," I rolled pulling her with me so she laid underneath me. She blushed and giggled quietly at my actions. "I'm the only drug you need," I kissed her lips. She smiled but brought me down closer. Her lips moved from mine to my jaw where she sucked. "Mm," I moaned bitting on my lip. She made her way down my neck. "Baby stop it," I whined. "Why?" She pouted. "Because, I don't think you wanna," I paused thinking of an appropriate way of saying it. "Love right now." I chuckled as she kept the same pout on her lips. "But what if I do?" She bit her lip. "I'd ask you again," I teased making her pout. "I just don't you to have to go threw another pregnancy or something," I brushed my fingers threw her hair. "I'll be perfectly fine going threw another pregnancy if you're gonna be there with me the whole time." She gripped both of my hands. "But aren't you, and I apologize for this, paralyzed?" I have her a sincere and apologetic look. "I am but what does it matter? I can try and learn again." She practically begged me, she in no way showed she was angry for my insensitive comments. "Why do you want this so bad?" I chuckled kissing the skin below her earlobe. "Because I miss you," she whispered into my ear. "Alright. Fine I give," I smirked slightly. "I love you," he lips brushed mine. "I hate it when you do that," I shook my head. "What are you gonna do about it?" She teased. "I don't know," I placed my thumb on her lips. "What could I do?" Swiftly I pulled her shirt up. "What could I do?" I repeated looking at her chest. "I could do this," I shrugged nonchalantly kissing her chest and breasts. She hit her lip not giving me the satisfaction of a moan. "Or this," I kissed down her body until I got to the hem of her pants. Slowly I unbuttoned and removed them making her body shudder with excitement. She sucked in a sharp breath as my face was brought closer and closer to her heat. Still I didn't give in to what she wanted, I let my fingers run over the thin material of her panties. "Mm," she moaned unable to hold back. "You wanna feel my tongue?" I moved up her body again, slowly grinding my fully clothed erection against her. "Mm, yeah," she moaned into my ear. I licked and kissed the side of her cheek. "Take your clothes off." She moaned against the skin of my jaw. "These," I pulled my shirt off only to tease her. "Don't forget about those," she tugged at my pants. "I think I should leave these," I tease. "No baby you look better without them." She sucked all around my neck trying to find my sweet spot. "If you insist," I smirked pulling down my pants. I moved her lips from my neck placing my thumb over them. "This is all about you," I smiled kissing her sweetly. "I wouldn't be doing this if you didn't want it," I informed kissing her neck and jawline. "Ok," she let out a shaky breath. Slowly I lowered her white lace panties only to tease her. "Please shawn," she begged. "As you wish," I shrugged sliding a finger into her. "Mm," she moaned. "You like that?" I licked her cheek. "Baby I wanna feel you inside me." She whimpered. "Alright," I nodded warily giving her lips a gentile kiss before lowering my boxers enough for length to be able to slip threw. Her lips hit mine while slowly I slid myself in. She moaned then whimpered making me chuckle. I continued a steady thrusting pattern. "Baby I'm gonna cum," she sighed of relief. "Mm me too," I moaned gently into her ear. She screamed my name as she released, and I did the same with her. "You know," I rolled over onto my side of the bed bringing her on top of me. "If you were actually paralyzed," I gave her a sweet kiss. "You wouldn't have felt any of that," I planted another kiss on her lips. "And how would you know?" She smirked pulling away. "I learned things in school too you know," I scoffed at how she didn't believe I would know. "You know I love you, right?" She let her head rest against my chest. "Mhm, and I'm sure you already know how I love you too?" I smiled running my fingers threw her hair. "I had no idea," she chuckled. "There's is one thing about my love you will never know," I whispered as she began falling asleep. "And that's how much I'm in love with you," I smiled as she fell asleep. "Goodnight baby girl," I smiled kissing her head as I too fell asleep. "I love you,"

A/N

I know that these last few chapters have been fairly predictable but there is another part coming that I'm sure a lot of you didn't see coming. Stay tuned😊