Chapter One Hundred and Two

I sip gently at some coffee while scrolling through an article Easton had written for this weeks edition of our magazine. I set my coffee down and make a few last minute edits correcting typos and such. "Good morning baby," Shawn's head leans on my shoulder where he kisses my cheek gently

"Good morning," I giggle. He plants a kiss on my lips. "Shawn," I gasp a little moving away. I refused to kiss him in front of our children.

"They won't be up for a while," he kisses my jaw and cheek.

"Still Shawn," I whine a little.

"Come on we never get to do anything," he whines slowly unbuttoning the shirt I wear.

"What of Easton and Nicki come down?" I seat at his hands.

"Then I guess we'll scar them for life, stop resisting," he grabs my wrists and kisses my chest and neck. He kisses sucking ever so gently at my neck. While his hands run up and down my back underneath my shirt. "Good girl," he whispers carefully nipping at my earlobe.

"Shawn," I sigh.

"Relax," he whispers.

"Don't give me at marks," I point while he continues.

"No promises," he shakes his head.

"Mom," Easton yawns slipping down the stairs. Shawn smiles moving away from me and doing my shirt up before kissing me gently.

"Yes?" I smile putting my glasses back on.

"Nicki's throwing up," he pouts a little. "What should I do?" He bites his lip.

"Go hold her hair back and let her know you're there," Shawn laughs.

"Don't laugh at me," he whines a little. "I've never done this before." He pouts.

"Go, listen to your dad," I chuckle shaking my head at the both of them. "I'll bring up some water ok?" I smile at him.

"Alright," he nods walking back up the stairs.

"Shawn will you make another pot of coffee?" I fill a glass with water.

"Sure," he smiles. "I'll bring him some after," he kisses my cheek knowing exactly why I needed it.

"Thank you," I whisper walking up the stairs with a glass of water for Nicki. He runs his hands over her back while she pukes. He looks terrified and I smile setting the water down.

"Here," Shawn hands Easton some coffee.

"Thanks," he smiles setting it down next to him to pay attention to his girlfriend. I walk into Shawn's embrace.

"I remember when you didn't that for me." I smile. "All five pregnancies," I giggle making him roll his eyes.

"Mom you have six kids," Easton rolls his eyes at us.

"Yes but you see I had no idea you had been created until the day you were born." He huffs. I hug him running my hands over his back.

"You're dad is good at holding grudges," I roll my eyes and he huffs.

"First child," he coughs trying to make it less obvious.

"Grown man," I do the same as him making Easton and Nicki laugh as she finally finishes throwing up.

"Shut up," he huffs.

"Make me," I hand Nicki the glass of water.

"Maybe I will," he challenges.

"Go ahead," I cross my arms. His mouth opens ever so slightly as he leans down. Easton covers Nicki's eyes but she moves his hand.

"I win," he pulls away.

"I'm still talking am I not?" I cross my arms. "I think you're gonna have to do it again," I shrug only to annoy the teens.

"I guess I will," he kisses me again wrapping his arms around my hips while I wrap mine around his neck.

"Eomma," Easton whines. "neomu yeoggyeoun jis hajima." (A/N mom stop being so disgusting in Korean)

"eonjebuteo hangug-eoleul hal su issni?" (A/N since when do you speak Korean?)

"naneun baeugoissda," he smirks at me. (A/N I'm learning,)

"Your gran's gonna be so proud," I kiss his cheek.

"Come on love, we should stop bothering them," Shawn holds his hand out for me.

"Alright darling," I grab his hand and we begin walking out.

"Mr. and mrs. Mendes," Nicki speaks sheepishly, we both turn giving her a kind smile.

"Yes dear?" Shawn smiles.

"Thank you for taking me in," she cuddles up against Easton. I look at the two of them and I can see Shawn and I. Countless night where I'd cry against his shoulder and the things I wouldn't tell him, the things I wouldn't do with him, but still he stayed with me. Not a day went by where he wasn't with me not a day that he didn't support me. I wipe my eyes.

"Why are you crying baby?" She brings me to his chest.

"Do you remember that?" I point at the teens.

"Like it was yesterday," he nods.

"No matter how much I argued you made me stay with you because you didn't want me to get hurt." I lean against his shoulder.

"I was an amazing boyfriend wasn't I?" He teases.

"You were," I wipe my eyes looking at the kids.

"Mom?" Easton asks quietly. "What do you mean he didn't want you to get hurt?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"I never told you," I sigh.

"You don't have to, I'm sorry," he rushes at Shawn's expression.

"No, no, it's ok, he deserves to know," I nod.

"But don't tell the others," Shawn points.

"I won't," he shakes his head.

"Daddy," little voices squeal.

"It might have to wait," I smile as Elliot jumps on Shawn. Angel looks confused and walks into my arms.

"Hi Angel," Easton smiles.

"Hello Angelica," Nicki smiles as well.

"Who's that?" She gives me a questioning look.

"It's you baby," I chuckle.

"I don't like it, Angel, my name's Angel," she nods. "Who named me mommy?" She scrunched her face up.

"Daddy did," I smile carrying her out. "I'll tell you after," I chuckle.

"Where is daddy?" She looks around.

"Call him," I smile.

"Daddy?" She yells. "Daddy," she whines.

"Yes pumpkin?" He pops out of the girls' room.

"Why'd you name me," she pauses to look at me.

"Angelica?" I giggle.

"Angelica," she nods.

"Because," he takes her from my arms. "It's a beautiful name, for my beautiful baby girl," he kisses her nose.

"Ok," she giggles hugging him tightly.