Bands Who Drink Together-Rian Dawson Oneshot

As if my dreams hadn't already been fulfilled by being on tour with All Time Low this year, my band had actually become good friends with them throughout our 2 month long tour. Well we were only on week 4 of the tour, but we were already friends and I couldn't have asked for anything more!

I played guitar in my band, Above the Eclipse, along with our singer Chase, bassist Neil, and my best friend since childhood,our drummer Tyler. Throughout our years as a band, we have been compared to other bands like We The Kings, State Champs, and yes, even All Time Low. So it was completely fitting for us to embark on a tour with them.

It seemed like within the first couple of days of this tour, both bands 'clicked' with each other. It was so natural. By the end of the first week, Tyler and Alex would joke with each other as if they've known each other for years. And everyone was friends with everyone.

As for myself, I seemed to instantly click with Rian from ATL. We started talking about Pokemon Go one day and our conversations haven't stopped since. I had to admit too that he was a very good looking guy. Even better looking in person.

"Hey guys!" Jack had popped into our tour bus, "just wanted to invite you all to our bus tonight for a bit of a party if any of you are down for it! Swing on by after our performance and let's all get naked or something!"

Neil and I shared a glance between one another, then stared at Jack who eventually started laughing, "okay maybe not that last part. Although I can't keep any promises when I'm hammered."

He let himself off our bus and closed the door.

"That sounds like fun, are you guys gonna come too or am I going to have to be the only fun one tonight?" I asked my bandmates. I was by far the most extroverted out of them all. Sometimes I would be the only member of the band to show up at a party.

"No, don't worry I think we'll all come tonight. We can all let loose tonight" Neil replied and I was thankful that I wouldn't be the lone wolf from the band this time.

------

"Jack put your penis away! Our guests don't need that!!" Zack yelled over the loud music that was pumping through the bus and the other conversations going on between others.

Jack, being totally typical, was drunk off his ass and kept whipping his dick out for everyone to see. Something I think he would be ashamed of in the morning. Or not. It was Jack Barakat of course.

Both our band and All Time Low had awesome performances tonight. And the crowd was pretty big so we were all currently on the post-concert high. And that was a perfect reason to celebrate with alcohol, tons of it.

Alex and Tyler were attempting to make a card castle, which kept falling over on itself or Alex would stumble into it. Neil and Zack were attempting to play beer pong. That wasn't as successful either since they were feeling the effects of alcohol. And for me, I was hanging out with Rian, and Chase trying to play the gave Heads Up (if you don't know it, it's Ellen Degeneres app and it's basically charades but on your phone). And again, we were all shitfaced drunk.

"Okay Y/N, your turn to give the clues! The category is 'types of dances' ready?!" Rian said to me.

I positioned myself infront of the phone so I could see the incoming clues I had to act out, and the game started.

I began awkwardly trying to act out the different styles of dance that came up on the screen. Things like the YMCA, the tango, and twerking came up and surprisingly Chase and Rian seemed to get them. The mixture of fun that I was currently having and the feeling of being completely drunk had me on cloud nine. I was SO ready for the next clue. "Lap dance" appeared on the screen. Without even thinking twice about it, I found myself seductively dancing above Rian's lap. He just sat in his spot staring at me, I don't even think he was blinking. He started guessing which dance this could possibly be, not even making complete words at this point. Wow I never thought I could render Rian speechless. So I started getting more into it. I sat down on his lap twisting my body from side to side, draping my arms over his shoulders, and yes, even touching my boobs occasionally. I didn't care, I was drunk and having the time of my life. I probably wouldn't even remember this tomorrow.

Rian still just stared at me as I continued dancing. His mouth was open and I swore I saw a drip of drool leave his mouth. I heard others in the room whistling at me, most likely Jack.

"Lap dance!" Chase finally blurted out, "it's a lap dance!"

"Yes Chase! Finally someone got it!" I exclaimed. And just as he got it the buzzer went off and the round was over.

"Thanks for being so good Rian" I gave him a smirk and a wink as I sat up and walked away to get another drink.

-------

So sometime during the night, Alex had decided that Jack had drank way too much and managed to get him to go to sleep. Joining the sleeping crew as well was my entire band and Alex. It had dwindled down to just Zack, Rian, and myself. It was about 2am now and we were still plastered and giddy. But the 3 of us managed to entertain each other with random stories, half of them not even making sense from our constant slurring and hiccuping.

"Well guys, I'm sleepy. Good night" Zack said and carefully walked to his bunk. Just leaving me and Rian by ourselves now.

------

"Hahaha you're an idiot Rian! Why would you ever go back to the restaurant you're banned for life from?!" Rian told me a hilarious story from a few years ago and I was in tears from laughing so hard. I'm sure it probably wasn't even really funny but I was still riding a good buzz.

"Cause I really wanted one of their tacos!! If you knew how good they were you would be trying to get in there too!! They're huge and SO good!" He defended himself, but then ended up laughing as well.

After our laughter died down, it got quiet between the two of us. We were the only 2 still awake at this point so the silence seemed fitting.

Rian let out a huge sigh of content. I smiled to myself, he was probably tired. I knew I was starting to feel sleepy as well.

I felt an arm being placed around my shoulders and pull me out of my upright position. Rian had leaned me against his shoulder and I had willingly settled into his side.

"I'm really glad you guys are on tour with us. Your band is so good and you're all hot" he said.

I giggled slightly, letting an accidental snort slip through my nose. I covered my mouth quickly hoping Rian didn't notice.

"Did you just snort?!"

Damn it. He was in a fit of laughter and after a few seconds of fake pouting, I joined in on the laughing as well. We had ended up lying on the floor laughing beside each other.

He grabbed me in a hug as we continued to laugh. I hugged him back feeling super comfortable with him.

I felt his lips on my forehead for a second and I took that as a cue to pause on the laughter.

"What was that for?" I quietly asked. I was now drunk AND tired so Rian was all sorts of blurry right now.

"I like you Y/N, okay? I just...I like you."

I smiled momentarily. I wonder if that was just a drunken line his brain had manufactured out of the blue.

My mind was now in a million different places. But my lips knew exactly where to go. They had pressed up against Rian's lips gently. We had stayed in a kiss for a few seconds before I started laughing again.

"What's so funny?" Rian questioned as he held me around my waist, still against him.

"If you pronounce your name backwards it would be Noswad Nair!"

Rian gave me a strange look and then began laughing again. He and I had spent the rest of the night on the floor of their tour bus laughing and smiling at the most random things all while cuddled up with each other. I think we'll both be happy of how we find ourselves waking up in the morning.