Hot Summer Night-Zack Merrick Oneshot

"Thank you Cleveland! You've been awesome, enjoy the rest of the night!" The well-loved Alex Gaskarth yelled out to the audience as he and the rest of the band slowly made their way off stage. The stage crew made their way to set up blink 182's equipment when the stage was clear.

As soon as my boyfriend Zack and his band mates reached side stage, I jumped into his arms.

"I'm not saying you guys are bad every night or anything, but tonight was really spectacular!" I complimented the band.

"Thanks sweetie" Zack said giving me a kiss on the cheek and setting me down onto the ground.

"So what are we doing tonight?" everyone's favorite party animal Jack asked everyone around him, "we have the day off tomorrow so we can do something awesome!"

"Let's think of ideas during blink's set and then choose later" Alex suggested.

Being able to join the guys on tour for a while was a blessing. I was an event coordinator and my job required late nights in my office or at venues, and sometimes even travel, so anytime I got with Zack was special. And since I got along with the guys so naturally, they're happy when I decide to visit them and Zack on the road.

Blink's performance was incredible; as always. The crowd was on fire tonight for both All Time Low and Blink and I couldn't be happier for both of the bands.

Once blink were off stage and the audience began dispersing out of the venue, ATL band and crew gathered by the buses and discussed possibilities of what to do tonight.

"We could always go to a club?" Danny, the guitar tech, suggested.

"Or how about a movie? That new horror film with Jennifer Lawrence sounds scary as shit" Rian threw his idea out at us as well.

Nobody really went for either idea too much.

I decided to speak up, "it's so hot out, why don't we find a lake or something to sit and drink by."

Not thinking too much of my idea, I didn't expect anyone to agree with me. But they did. Almost everyone actually.

"That sounds perfect! I'll grab the beer!" Jack stated excitedly and ran to his stash of alcohol.

"I'll grab the other drinks" Rian added, "Zack, why don't you and Y/N get our golf carts ready?"

I smiled widely at Zack as he kept his arm around my waist, "let's go!"

--------

Back at the buses, I didn't realize how much alcohol All Time Low had kept on board. Now that it's all out here at a secluded pond in some forest in Cleveland, I noticed the abundance of drinks we could choose from. And boy, that alcohol did not go to waste.

Every single one of us, band and crew as well as me, was absolutely shitfaced drunk...And happy about it!

"Is it just me or did it get hotter since we've arrived?" Zack questioned aloud. I didn't necessarily mind the heat seeing that Zack was shirtless because of it.

"Hey! What did we say?!" Alex's drunken voice yelled out over to Zack, "anytime someone mentions the heat we gotta do shots!"

I laughed at the rule we had made up earlier that night, it was so damn hot and we would all complain occasionally.

"I got it covered Alex!" I said back and grabbed the shot glasses, dumping in tequila to all of them, then passing them out to everyone. We all took our shots together, making funny faces as they passed through our throats.

"It's so fucking hot we should all go skinny dipping right here, right now!" Jack yelled out to all of us, a stupid drunken grin on his face. I couldn't help but laugh at him.

Call it liquid confidence, but I was more than up for the idea of getting into that pond right now.

Once I poured another round of shots for us to take thanks to Jack mentioning the heat, I began taking off my shirt.

"Yeah!! Y/N's in! Who else?!" Jack was ecstatic that someone followed his idea. And he was  already completely naked.

"Really babe?" Zack stood up next to me, "you're the only girl here. Won't you feel weird with everyone staring at you?"

"Zaaaack," I bopped his nose lightly, "you guys are like family! Plus I've seen all of your dicks multiple times. And remember that time you and I were doing it in the bus and Alex and Rian walked in on us? It's cool! Join me!!" I stripped of all my clothing and ran for the pond. Sure I knew the guys would check me out, but it's just human nature and I wanted to go skinny dipping god damnit!

------

Everyone, and I mean everyone, who had come to that pond with us had eventually succumbed to Jack's awesome idea and joined in the pond. After a few rounds of Marco Polo, everyone started to do their own thing. Alex, Danny, and Grieco were trying to skips stones in the water...Rian and Jack were pretending to be dolphins...the rest of the crew were thinking of water games to play. Zack and I found a nice corner where we could keep to ourselves for a while. Thankfully while in the water the guys couldn't see my boobs the entire time, just occasionally when I would move around.

"When was the last time I said you were beautiful babe? Do you remember?" Zack asked me.

I was currently sat on his lap facing him with my arms around his shoulders. The water felt so nice on such a hot night. I grinned and let out a small laugh "like 8 minutes ago maybe?"

"Right, well just know that I still think the same 8 minutes later."

Zack and I shared a deep and intimate kiss. His hands began to wander up and down my body, just as they have been doing all night below the water. It wasn't very bright around the pond so if we were alone here we could have gotten away with a lot of things.

His left hand found my right breast and he began to massage it. Still engulfed in his kisses, I moaned into his mouth. That's when his right hand began to wander around again. Heading south on my body, I knew what he was thinking of.

It was just so convenient already being naked in the water because without much warning or teasing, Zack's fingers began working their magic inside of me. That made me moan even more.

After a few minutes, I broke apart our kiss and stared him in the eyes, "this better just be the foreplay."

His eyes were darker than ever, yet filled with love and desire like the way he's always looked at me. He removed his fingers, kissed me fast and hard, then said "you know me too well."

He subtly rearranged or bodies so I could slowly ease down onto his hard member. It's a good thing that we were a fair distance from the others or I'm sure we would've been called out on this by now. We kept a good pace going, while making sure to stay relatively quiet. Whenever I felt myself wanting to moan, I would just kiss Zack as hard as I could. A few minutes later, we both reached our limits and finished off.

With smiles on our faces, I embraced Zack while laughing slightly "check that one off the bucket list" I joked.

"God I love you" Zack said lovingly and kissed me again, then headed towards my neck.

"Zack that tickles!" He always knew I was ticklish there but insisted on giving me kisses and love bites.

"Hey you two! Are you banging over there?!" I heard Alex yell at Zack and I.

I whispered to Zack "follow along" with a wink.

I began making over exaggerated, loud sex noises and Zack caught on quickly, adding onto it.

"Gross!" Alex yelled again, "get a room!"

I turned around in the direction where everyone was, jumped up a few feet out of the water and flashed them my boobs while giving them the middle finger salute. A few howls and whistles came from the guys. I really couldn't care less though, like I said before, I've seen their dicks way too often.

Zack spun me around and held onto me again. I swung my arms around him, laughing at what a fun night we had.

The last thing we heard amidst the whistling and cheers was Jack saying, "Hey can I join?!"