Adventure Time - Jack Barakat oneshot

"Oh goddd jack!"

"Fuck y/n yes!"

"Baby I'm gonna-"

Rustling was heard outside of mine and jacks shared tent, and I immediately stopped.

For one thing, my boyfriend, jack, and I decided to go on an adventure, so we packed up what we needed and headed out for a camping trip just yesterday morning.

And well, we were currently gettin busy on our blow up mattress inside our little tent in the forest, but the rustling sounds outside we're starting to freak me out.

"Babe no come on, gimme all you got! The sounds are all in your head!"

Jack continued thrusting and although I was on top of him, he knew I wasn't fully into it anymore.

"Jack! I heard a grunt as well!" I whisper yelled at him.

"Y/n, we're having sex, either of us are bound to be making grunting sounds and it's more likely to be me right now since you're so distracted"

"Jack seriously! Take your freakin dick outta me, something's not right."

Jack exhaled loudly, clearly upset about not being able to finish his task.

I unzipped the tent zipper slightly to peer out of the small hole when I saw it. It was a pretty decent sized bear, alright. Just roaming around without a care in the world.

"So there's nothing there right and we can get back to business?" Jack questioned still hot and bothered.

I shushed him as quickly as possible, "jack there's a fucking bear 10 feet from us. If you want to live, I highly suggest you start talking in a whisper like I am."

He shook his head as the rustling outside continued, "I don't think I believe you."

I pointed to the small hole so he could go see for himself.

He leaned over and sure enough, he saw the bear and gasped.

"Holy shit what do we do?!" He joined in the whisper yelling.

"First of all, I think we should not be naked anymore..." I suggested.

We both silently clothed ourselves again then held on to each other as the bear was still around.

"Don't you feel like a dick seeing that I was right?" I asked jack in a condescending tone.

"I can't feel my dick at all!" He replied.

Okay, was not prepared for him to be that witty, that fast. I let out a few chuckles and then shut myself up.

The movement outside stopped for a moment, and I held my breath. Then it started again. I looked at jack and his eyes grew insanely wide.

"Jack?...what's wr-"

He covered my mouth with his hand and slowly turned my head around. I saw the bears shadow against our tent and held back my urge to scream in fear. Jack noticed me tensing up and slowly started rubbing my back and held me against him. We both watched as the bears shadow moved around the tent, then slowly moved away from it. The bear was still heard, but his grunts were getting farther and farther away until no more noise was heard after less than 10 minutes.

"Ill go look outside" I said getting up.

Jack grabbed me and flung me back onto the blow up mattress, "are you kidding?! I couldn't live with myself if my beautiful girlfriend got hurt if that bear was still around! We go together."

I nodded at his proposition, we linked hands and then exited the tent.

"Oh shit, he got to our leftover chicken!" I looked over at the mess of chicken wing pieces and bones on the ground and shook my head.

Jack came up behind me and grabbed me by my waist, "at least he didn't get to us" he whispered in my ear in a calm voice followed by a kiss in the cheek.

"Well, we could fire up the BBQ and make something else" I suggested.

"And then after we can get back to that lovely thing we were doing in our tent before we were so rudely interrupted?" Jack pouted at me.

"Calm your balls, jack-o" I said with a wink as I wriggled out of his arms and slapped his ass as I walked over to the cooler to look for more food.

He followed me and yelled out, "Hey save some of that for later!"