0.1

"Meet the couple of the hour!"
She stepped out of the R.V, arms linked with a man who was twice her size. Taking a wide glance at the cowering group she saw fear in their eyes.

Perfect

As the back of a black van opened up four people came out. Two men and two women. An ebony woman with dreadlocks, an Asian man, a olive skin woman and a man with a slight athletic figure and long salt and pepper hair.

Looking more at the group she had seen a petite woman with short brown hair, she looked pale and sweaty almost as if she got bit. A man with fiery red hair who had an strong athletic build to him, A teen boy with an eye patch covering his right eye and a man with curly dark brown hair who resembled the teenager. Only difference was that he was on the plump side.

This was gonna be fun.

"Pissin' our pants yet? Boy, do I have a feeling we're getting close. It's gonna be pee-pee pants city real soon. Which one of you pricks is the leader."

The man with the scarred face pointed to the vividly distressed man who was on the verge of a mental breakdown.
"This one."

Boots crunches under the dry dirt. The hushed whimpers of the group slowly got louder each step the man took.

"Hi, your Rick right? I'm Negan this is my lovely Amelie and we do not appreciate you killing our men, also when we sent our people to kill you're people for killing our people you killed more of our people. Not cool. Not cool."

Negan glanced at the group who had a brave facade but he and the woman both knew that they were anything but brave, especially in this situation. "You have no idea how not cool that shit is. But I think you're going to be up to speed shortly, you are so gonna regret crossing me in a few minutes yes you are." Negan kneeled to meet Rick's eye.  "You see Rick whatever you do no matter what. You don't mess with the new world order."

When he stood, he looked at the group. Giving everyone a smile.

"The new world order is this and it's really very simple, so even if you're really stupid which you very may will be you can understand it. Ready, here goes pay attention. Give me your shit or I'll will kill you. You work for me now. You have shit,  you give it to me. That's your job."

The woman, now known as Amelie, made her way towards the group who now had their attention on her.

"I know that is a mighty big nasty pill to swallow but swallow, but swallow it you most certainly will."

She made eye contact with one of the many members who stared right back at her with plead and forgiveness; silently asking her to stop all this misery that was to come. She enjoyed this.

"All of you built something. You thought you were safe, I get it... but the word is out. You are not safe not even close...at all."

This time her partner spoke up.
"In fact you are pegged, more pegged if you don't do what i want and what I want is half your shit and if that's to much you can make, find and steal more and it'll even out sooner or later...this is your way of life now. The more you fight back the harder it's gonna be. So if someone knocks on you're door you let us in. We own that door. You try to stop us and we will knock it down."

Negan's men let out a group laugh.

"You didn't think you were gonna get through this without getting getting punished now did you? I don't want to kill you people, just want to make that clear from the get-go. I'm not growing a garden, but you killed my people a whole damn lot of them...more than I am comfortable with. And for that your gonna pay."

Lifting herself off the bed of the truck she grabbed the barbed wired bat beside her and merrily skipped towards the man.

"Can't wait to see how this ends."