0.8

Amelie and Negan walk towards the gates of Alexandria was hand in hand, whistling before raising his to the gate banging on it.

"Little pig. Little pig. Let us in!"

The fenced tarp covering the gate opens revealing a thin man with a shaggy scruff.

"Um who are you?"

Negan laughs swing Lucille in circles.

"Oh you better be joking!" Negan introduces himself Lucille, Amelie to the man. "I know we had to make a pretty strong first impression. Well hello there. Do not make me have to ask."

Amelie licks the fence before laughing and looking at the man and Rick who was making his way towards the gate.

"C'mon let us in were lonely. We wanna make new friends. Rick can you let me in? Pretty pretty please with cherries on top."

Rick then took a deep breath before opening the gate looking at Negan and Amelie who were smiling at him.

"You said a week. Your early." Amelie smiles at Rick as she rubs his shoulders.

"We know, we just missed you Ricky pie."

A walker comes from the back of a truck making Negan turn to it and back at Rick.

"Oh Rick come on out here. Watch this. Calling it!"

As the body falls to the floor. Amelie clap her hands in Negan's victory making Negan laugh.

"Easy least lemon squeazy! Alright everybody lets get started! Big day! Hey Rick you see that what I just did? That is some service! I mean we almost got turned away at the gate.'who is that guy and that chick anyway'. Do I get mad? Do I throw a fit? Do I bash some gingers dome in? Nope. I just took care of one of these dead pricks that could've killed one of y'all. Service. Hold this."

Passing Lucille to Rick, Negan walks deeper in Alexandria taking in its atmosphere. It was nice. It must've been a suburban area they managed to salvage.

"Hot diggity dog this place is magnificent! An embarrassment of riches, as they say. Yes sir I do believe you are gonna have plenty to offer up."

Rick looks at Daryl who is looking down as Amelie rests her elbow on his shoulder.

"Daryl hey."

Amelie shakes her head swinging her own bat in front of Ricks face.

"No you don't. Daryl's mine now. He's the help. He's my puddin pop. You don't speak to him or you die. You dont look at him or you die. You even think about him. Guess what? You die. Am I clear Rick?"

Rick nods which makes Amelie smile. "Good." Looking at the confused Alexandrians, Amelie waves her arms in the air.

"Hello boys, girls! Miss us? Cause we sure missed you! Mm-hm yes we did!"

Grabbing her pigtails Amelie grins widely at the group before grabbing onto the ends of her pony tail.
"You guys like how I did my hair? Gives my sparky something to pull on if ya know what I mean! Any who you guys got my boots ready? Cause if not my sparky can make it ready. And you guys don't want that."

Rick grabbed the boots that laid on his porch and cautiously walks up to Amelie with them

"I love it! You even put a new lace in it."

Amelie stares at the boots in Ricks hands before snatching them. Squealing with joy before giving her mallet to Dwight and removing her boots to put her old ones back on.

"So where to now pals?"