2.4

Jack and the gang found themselves surrounded by what seemed like mountains of trash. He hated the way it smelled in there. A woman awaited them, she looked at the group before stopping at Rick. She reminded him of one his old high school teachers.

          "Are you a collective, or does one lead?"

Rick took a step and brought his hand up. "Hi. I'm Rick." She looked unamused at his gesture. "We own your lives. You want to buy them back? Have anything?"

"Well, you have one of my people. Gabriel. I want to see him first. Then we can talk."

"The boat things you took got taken. Saw them, so we took the rest. And we took him." Rick shifted his weight onto his foot and looked at the woman.

"Well, then you know we have nothing to buy back our lives with. That's what you'll have soon -- nothing. Because me and my people already belong to that group who took those supplies from the boat. Yhey're called the Saviors. They own our lives.
And if you kill us, he'll be taking something from them. And they will come looking. You only have two options when it comes to the Saviors -- either they kill you or they own you. But there is a way out. Join us. Join us in fighting them."

"No."

The woman's group circled around them before attacking. They fought against eachother, Jack stopped Rosita from almost killing one. She was not going to be the reason he didn't get to see Amelie.
"Easy there firecracker. You're not gonna be the reason I don't get to see my looney toon."

"Everybody, stop! Just wait!" Gabriel ran up to the woman and pressed a knife to her neck, the priest looked at the woman group. "Let us go, or I will kill her," He yelled out to them. The act would've made anyone follow his commands but not her. The woman held hostage didn't even look worried.

             "Away from Tamiel now."

"The Saviors, they -- they have other places, other communities. They have things -- food, weapons, vehicles, fuel. Whatever you want, the Saviors have it."

"Away from Tamiel."

"Your words now. If you join us and we beat them together, you can have much of what's theirs.
Fighting with us, you'll be rewarded, more than you can imagine. Want something now. Rick can do anything. This group? They found me -- here, so far from our home. What do you need? Just tell us -- we'll get it for you. We'll show you what we can do."

The wind quietly whistled as they all stayed quiet.
"Tamiel, Brion show Rick and the man Up Up Up."

"All of us, here since the change. We take. We don't bother. Things grow harder. We open cans, sometimes inside's rotten."

Jack walked to the woman. "Time's passed. Things are changing again. So maybe we change." She turns to face him, a blank stare on her face. "Maybe. Need to know you're real with this, that you're worth it. Both of you."

Before they could get the chance to ask what she meant the woman shoved Rick and Jack down onto the ground. Jack getting a shard of glass encased onto his stomach. The raven haired man ignored the pain and stood up looking out for danger. Rick stood up next to Jack and searched. The two men breathed heavily and panted as they looked around.

Clattering was heard, the two men perked up immedietly and saw a walker with several spikes skewered on his body. It's head was covered with a metal helmet.

It growled as it came closer to the men. Jack kicked it away but got sliced on his leg as he kicked it.
Rick grabbed a keyboard and slammed it onto the walkers head hoping it will stop the walker from coming near them but no avail. Rick tried to push it away but accidentally impailed his hand. The two were struggling to get the walker down. The walker continued to growl and walk towards them. Michonne called out to the men through the tube as she saw them struggle. "The walls! Use them!"

Jack and Rick looked at eachother before running up to walls and bringing down heaps of trash onto the walker causing him to fall. Jack takes out the glass lodged into his stomach and stabs the walker until he is sprayed with blood. The men smile at eachother in victory and walk out breathing heavily. Jack takes off his shirt and wraps it around his leg. Leaving his lean, tattooed torso exposed.

Jack laughs and looks at the woman as he slightly limps

Jack laughs and looks at the woman as he slightly limps. "You believe us now?! Just tell us what you want and we'll get it. Just say it."

"Guns. A lot."

Jack smirks at the woman and turns back at Rick who nods. "A lot. And then we fight your fight."

"You know we will win?"

Rick nodded his head. "Oh, I know it." The woman stares at Rick. "After, we get half of what's won." Rick opens his mouth in protest but Jack puts his hand up silencing him. Jack knew how to handle business like this. It was after all his old job. "Oh, you'll get a third. And we're taking back what you just stole from them."

The two argued for a bit until the woman agreed to Jack's deal. "A third, and we keep what we stole. Half of the jars, the ones we took."

              "One time, this time. Yes? Say yes."

       "Yes. And the guns."

Jack curled his lip and looked at the woman. The woman knew how to handle business. "And the guns. Waited by the boat long time from what I heard. Want something for it. So it's this. Jars and guns, guns and jars. You waited for someone to get the supplies off that boat for you? Long time. We take.We don't bother. You had that thing down there for someone to prove themselves?"

"No. His name was Winslow, " the woman stated.

Rick let out a small laugh at the name of the walker. Before leaving jack turned his head and looked and the the woman who stared at the group.
"What's your name?"

         "Jadis."

                       "We have a deal."

As the two men limped out, Jack looked down at his torso and Rick's hand seeing blood.

"I think we might need a tetanus shot after all the shit we just went through." Rick laughed and limped along with Jack following the group.

         "Yeah I think you might be right."