0.4

"I think you're gonna need it. I just got a feelin'. So take it."

Rick looks at Amelie with a questioning look only to see that she is staring at Negan biting the air towards him.

"Is it what I think it is?"

Negan drags Rick out of the RV and throws him in front of the mourning group having Amelie trail behind fixing her shorts and heeled boots.

"Here we are. Let me ask you something Rick. Do you even know what that little trip was about?"

Rick stayed silent which aggravated Negan even more.

"Speak when you're spoken to!"
Rick breathed heavily and nodded his head.

"Okay. Okay. That trip was about the way you looked at me. I wanted to change that. I wanted you to understand. But you're still looking at me the same damn way. Like I shit in your scrambled eggs. And that's not gonna work. So do I give you another chance."

Rick nods his head, tears threatening to spill.

"Yeah. Yes. Yes."

"Okay, alright. Here it is the grand prize game. What you do next will decide whether your crap day becomes everyone's crap day or just another crap day. Get some guns in the back of their heads. Kitty if you may." Negan pointed towards Carl.

"Uh. Can't someone else do it?"

Negan shook his head clicking his tongue.

"Uh uh kitty. You got to do it. Show people who's boss. Go on." Amelie steadily walks behind Carl aiming her gun at his head with a bored look on her face. "Good. Now level with their noses, so if you have to fire."

Negan imitates an explosion causing Amelie to chuckle.

"It'll be a real mess. Kid, right here. Kid now."
Carl looks at Amelie then walks to Negan.

"You a southpaw?"

Carl looks at Negan with a puzzled look. "A what?"

Negan chuckles. "Are you a lefty?"

Carl shakes his head looking at his dad who is on the edge of his second breakdown today. "No."

Negan looks at Amelie signaling to come towards him. "What? Why did you ask me to come over?"

Negan points at her heeled boots and gestures for her to take them off and remove the shoe laces.
"Geez how the hell do you walk in these. Let alone run. Honestly amazing that you can do all that."

Negan wraps the laces around Carl's forearm.

"That hurt?"

"No."