1.3

"Negan, need to talk to you about redirect."

"What about the redirect?"

The man sighed, he knew he was gonna get hell from the two. "It got screwed up. We're on it now, but it's a mess out there."

Amelie nodded and walked up to the man, grabbing his chin before bringing her gun close to his face.
"And whose job was that? You know what nevermind. Fix it."

As Amelie and Negan spoke quietly amongst eachother about the dirty things they would do to eachother later on in the night gunshots erupted from the inside of the truck. Negan pushed her down to the concrete and shielded her body with his own. The last thing he wanted was for her to be harmed and him not being able to do anything. After the firing had stopped Negan lifted himself off Amelie and proceeded his way to him, holding Amelie close to him.

"Damn. You are adorable. Did you pick that gun 'cause it looks cool? You totally did, right? Kid, I ain't gonna lie you scare the shit outta me."

Amelie angrily stares at the young boy, pointing a finger at him.

"Hey! That was so not cool, you made me scrape my knee."

Dwight pushed the teen to the ground and held him there. "Dwight. Back off. Is that any way to treat our new guest? Come on, kid. I'll show you around. You know, you do the same damn stink-eye as your dad, except it's only half as good 'cause well, you know, you're missing an eye. Really? You're really not gonna take my hand? 'Cause you're lucky you even still have a hand. Same as your boy Daryl over here, now that I think about it. How's the job going, Daryl? Hot enough for you? Yeah, it'd be tough with one arm."

Carl picked himself up and stood in front of Negan and Amelie. His eyes glued to Amelie's body which was covered in nothing but a thin dress that showed every curve of her body.

"Ah, smart kid. Now come with me. Dwighty-boy, why don't you grab Daryl, take him to the kitchen, do a little grub prep. New plan, boys. Let's burn the dead, unload the truck later. Damn, I am not gonna have time to screw any of my wives today. I mean, maybe one. And she's not even married to me. Man, you don't know screwing till you've had an hour with a chick full of crazy." Negan turned to face Carl who, stared at the two.

"Come on."

"What are you gonna do to me?"

"Number one, do not shatter my image of you. You're a badass. You're not scared of shit. Don't be scared of me. It's a disappointment. Number two you really want me to ruin the surprise? Screw you, kid. Seriously. Screw you."

Negan and Carl had turned to find Amelie dancing on the pole as she hummed along to a random song that was playing in her head.

"The Saviors have gone out into the world and fought the dead and come back with some really good stuff

"The Saviors have gone out into the world and fought the dead and come back with some really good stuff. Some of that stuff can be yours if you work hard and play by the rules. Today, everybody gets fresh vegetables at dinner. No points needed."