0.5

The pale blonde removed herself from Negan's bare body and walked toward the bathroom. She needed a shower. Badly. As the water cascaded down her she laughed aloud. She knew that Rick's group was so utterly screwed and so was that redneck Daryl. Breaking people was her profession. She loved- no craved it.

After her shower, Amelie walks into the room she shares with Negan

After her shower, Amelie walks into the room she shares with Negan. Noticing it's daylight, she crawled into the bed and pressed her body against Negan's bare one kissing his cheek, jaw and neck making him instantly wake up.

"Good morning kitty."

Amelie smiled up at Negan and kissed his lips.

"Ooh! You'll never guess what I found last night. Shoe laces! I'll put them on my other boots and I just know they'll look good. A little long but still good. You know?"

Negan smiled at the woman and pulled her off him before going into the bathroom to brush his teeth. Slapping his bare behind, Amelie winked at him before getting dressed.

      "We have a long day ahead of us."

Amelie's heels clicked as she walked along with Negan passing the kneeling saviors. Her outfit was anything but modest, she was proud of her body so why not show it off. The older man couldn't help but glance at the woman's chest that was barely covered by the small top.

"Kitty you couldn't have picked a better outfit. God am I lucky to have you baby."

Amelie nuzzled up to the tall man, adjusting her leather studded holster. "Thank you sparky. You just earned yourself a secret. Wanna hear? I promise you'll like it. No love it!"

Negan nodded his head and slightly bent down to her height as Amelie whispers in his ear before sucking on his earlobe. The man's cheeks slightly reddened.

"I'm not wearing any underwear. Wanna see?"

Negan smile only grew bigger.
"Oh Jesus! You keep surprising me."

He couldn't have found a more sex crazed lunatic with a personality disorder as she couldn't have found a bat wielding, hot headed maniac with irresistible charm. The man just did something to her at a time

Her footsteps made it abundantly clear who she was. The cheery voices were now hushed as the women stared at Amelie who lingered at the doorway. She smiled politely at everyone as she made her way to the girl sitting in the bar.

"Hiya! Nice to meet cha, I'm Amelie. I just love that outfit on you, you can really see your figure. And you're makeup, it's so nice. You look like you're not a cheap whore. If it were up to me though I would put blue and red eyeshadow. But Beggers can't be choosers."

Sherry rolled her eyes at the smiling woman beside her and continued to smoke her cigarette.
"I know we haven't been properly introduced since y'know Dwight got his face burnt. But I'm here to put that aside and so should you. It was so last year."

She stood silent and Amelie huffed in annoyance.

"You're no fun, I'm gonna go make friends. Maybe Dwight might want to be my friend. I hear I make great pals with men."

Sherry ignored Amelie and caused her to let out another loud huff. "C'mon! We can do eachothers hair and makeup, we can talk about boys, or girls. Whatever your into girl, I don't judge. We can even make cosmopolitans."

More awkward silence filled the room. Even though she had no watch, Amelie still looked down at her wrist and dramatically gasped.

"Well would you just look at the time? I gotta get going, I have a play date with Daryl."

Amelie winked at the woman before leaving to go where Daryl's cell was

"Bye-bye. I do hope you become my bff! If not, you know what happens."