3.4

She had been reading a book when Negan entered the bedroom. She looked up at the man and smiled, he did the same. "Lets go get food, I'm hungry as a mother fucking horse."

The two had sat in the mess hall eating jerky and beans. As they were eating they heard two gunshots followed by a very loud shot. Amelie put down her fork and turned to the door, Began did the same before chuckling. "That fucking Rick can't wait to just get my attention. Lets go, I need you to be my number two incase Simon can't do shit."

Meanwhile Jack had been driving one of the cars to the gate before letting out a gunshot. He cleared his throat before grabbing a gun and stepping out. He hid behind a walker and waited for Negan.

It didn't take long for him to come out along with Amelie and a few others. His throat almost hitched as he saw her step out. He slightly lowered his gun and pointed it to whoever was farthest from her.

"Well, shit. I'm sorry. I was eating a pleasant meal with my girl." Negan looked around outside and saw the cars protected with metal. "I see you got your little mudflaps with you. So I'm not exactly feelin' a reason for us to try throwin' lead at each other.
I care about my people. I don't want to just march them into the line of fire because I want play "my dick is bigger than yours". It is. We both know it. But I'm also comfortable enough to accept the fact if it wasn't. I'm certainly not gonna let my people die over that shit like you're about to. So, Rick, what the hell can I do for you?"

Rick began to point at the people that stood on either side of Negan. "Amelie. Dwight. Your name's Simon. You're Gavin." Rick looked at the other woman and tilted his head, "And you?" She crossed her arms and answered. "Regina." Negan rested a hand on the yellow rail and began to speak.

"Rick, I'd feel remiss if --" Before he could even continue his sentence Rick interrupted him, "No. I know who you are. Listen, you five. The Saviors inside. All of you have a chance to survive here. To survive this. You all can live if you surrender.
Can't guarantee it any time but now. Right now."

Negan sighed and leaned in further. "So they surrender and you and your little piss patrol doesn't kill them. That sounds like a good deal! What about me and my girl, Rick?"

"I told you. Twice. You know what's going to happen."

Negan nodded and Amelie laid a hand on her gun. "I do. I do know what's gonna happen. You don't. You have no idea the shit that's about to go down. Let me ask you something, Rick -- Do you think you have the numbers for this fight? You don't. Simon?"

Simon went inside for a brief moment and brought out Gregory. Amelie snorted and harshly glared at the man.

"What do you have to say to the Rick and the piss patrol, Gregory?"

"The Hilltop stands with Negan and the Saviors. Any resident of the Hilltop who takes up arms or who supports this ultimatum against the Sanctuary or any of the Saviors, for that matter -- they will no longer be welcome in the colony." Negan walked closer to him and put a hand on his shoulder. "And?"

"Their families will be thrown out and will be left to fend for themselves." Again Negan asked "And?"

Gregory gulped and spoke once more, "Go home now. Or you won't have a home to go back to. You do what you need to do. All I have at the Hilltop are a bunch of books and an old lobster bib."
Negan looked at Rick. "You heard the man. Go back to separating wheat and shit or whatever the hell it is you people do." Nobody moved and that made Negan smile. "Doesn't look like anyone's goin', does it? Hilltop stands with --." Again he was interrupted by someone in Rick's group.

"The Hilltop stands with Maggie!"

They all heard explosions in distance followed by walkers growling . Amelie looked up and saw black smoke rising up in the air, Negan did the same before looking down at Rick. "Sounds like shit is goin' down, Rick. You "lieutenants" you're gonna have to make up your minds. Maybe we can take a time-out here --"

Rick clenched his jaw and glared at both the man and woman ."No. This has to happen now. This is the only way."

Negan chuckled and ran his tongue over his teeth. "You're gonna make me count. Okay. Okay. I'm counting. 10! 9! 8! 7!"

Amelie could hear the gun clock before it let out a gunshot. Jack looked back at the people before telling out. "Now!" Soon after gunfire and explosions were let out everywhere Amelie quickly ran down and killed anything that was in front of her. She brought out her gun and shot down anything that came in her way. Rick had spotted her and shot at her leg before watching her fall down and quickly pull herself up and dash into the crowd of the undead. He looked shocked for a brief moment, seeing as how the woman quickly recovered from the gun shot. But he shook those thoughts away as he spotted Negan behind a piece of metal.

She flipped and cartwheeled her way to one of the buildings before climbing her way up the roof. Looking for one of the many bags she had scattered everywhere she got a blue backpack and strapped it onto her before jumping off and running into the bungalow where she was met with Negan. She slammed the door shut and dropped the backpack on the table. She almost didn't feel the blood going doing down her thigh until she felt her heel fill up with blood. "Shit," she painted out before laying on the table and beginning to quickly work on her leg. She then noticed she was shot more than once as she had skid marks all over both of her legs.

Jack had seen Gabriel stranded near a block of cement. He turned around to see if there were any cars but there were none. Jack quickly slid to Gabriel and the two tried to find a way to get to a safe place. Jack kicked through the undead bodies before making his way to a bungalow with Gabriel right next to him.

"Right here." He told the priest, "We go here."

Walkers growling were all that the two could hear as she was still fixing her wounds. She heard the door open but didn't bother to turn around as she was highly invested in catering to her wounds for the time being. Negan saw them though, he knew exactly who they were. Jack looked through the window and heavily panted as he saw the many walkers surrounded them. "I hope you got your shitting pants on."

Both Jack and Gabriel turned around and lifted a brow in confusion, "What?"

"Your shittin' pants. I hope you're wearing them right now 'cause you are about to shit your pants."