0.7

"Pissin our pants yet?"

Negan, Amelie and a couple of saviors surrounded Daryl. One by one Negan started picking on his saviors. It was Negan's idea to show Daryl the rules of the camp.

"Who are you?"

"Negan."

"Who are you?"

"Negan."

Lastly he calls on Amelie who was absentmindedly fiddling with her pigtails. "Huh sparky? I didn't catch that." Negan smiles at the girl and repeats himself once more.

"Who are you?"

Amelie grins at Negan before answering his question.

"Why, I'm anything you want me to be."

Negan looks down and smiles.

"See. I'm everywhere. Kitty... she's a different story. This was your shot to prove to me that that fundamental fact was sinking in and you failed. Which sucks because your life was about to get so much cooler. Am I right?"

One of the saviors responded to Negan.

"Damn right."

"Now Dwight gave you some options. I don't think you get it yet. So imma break it down for you. You get three choices. One, you wind up on the spike and you work for me as a dead man. Two, you get out of your cell, you work for points, but your gonna wish you were dead. Or three, you work for me, you get yourself a brand-new pair of shoes and you live like a king! Choice seems pretty obvious. You should know there is no door number four. This is it. This is the only way. Screw it."

Negan raises Lucille ready to hit Daryl but he stops. He knew better than to upset Amelie.

"Wow! You don't scare easy. I love that. But Lucille well, it kinda pisses her off. She finds it to be disrespectful. Lucky for you she's not feeling to thirsty today. But I am. So im gonna get me a drink. Kitty you know what I'm thirsty for."

Amelie laid on the bed with a sheet wrapped around her naked body.

"Step in."

Daryl is pushed inside the room where he witnessed Negan and Amelie have sex once. He didn't like that room.

"Ahh Jesus. You look awful. Don't worry we'll have Carson fix you all up. You thirsty? Here."

Negan passed Daryl a half empty glass of water before realizing his lip is busted.

"Ah hell I forgot. Your mouth is all puffed up like a baboon's ass. Need a straw? Kitty give him a straw please."

Amelie shook her head fiddling with the bed sheet.

"I can't Negan. Remember I'm naked under here. And the bed sheet can make me trip."

Negan walks towards the edge of the bed and smiles at Amelie before yanking off the bed sheet. Showing off her bare body.

"Now everybody knows what a hot body you got kitty. Now get him a straw please."

"Believe it or not things weren't always cool between D and I."

As Negan kept rambling on about Dwight's sop story and his 'super hot wife' and her 'super hot sister' Amelie realized that Negan had never, not once asked to marry her. If anything was close to marriage was the fact that she would be the only woman who had been Negan's that was off limits to anybody. But still she would like to be married or at least engaged. After all they were together since the start.

After Daryl was taken back to his cell Amelie began questioning Negan.

"Sparky, you know I like you right?"

Negan had slowly nodded, confusion written all over his face.

"Yeah I know. What's this all about?"

Amelie looked down ay the floor before looking up at Negan with a shy smile. At any other moment Negan would've been worried but this seemed to be a sincere smile.

"Well sparky I was wondering how come you've never asked me to marry you. Don't you love your kitty?"

Which in response made Negan nod.

"Well I don't need to marry you for you to know that I love ya. Hell, you're the only woman that's off limits to anybody. Besides you're the only woman that sleeps with me at night. Nobody else but you baby. Anyone other than me touches you they die."

Amelie's heart swooned to Negan's response but deep down inside she still would've loved to be married to the man she loved dearly. Nonetheless she was still satisfied with Negan.