2.5

"I heard something when I was on watch, from inside the wall. I went into the pantry, one of them jumped me. She was angry because she didn't get the supplies from the boat after all the waiting. So they made me pack up everything else. But she said they were at the boat, so I hoped not."

"You didn't just hope. You got us here. I was beginning to lose faith. But then I saw you. And you nodded at me. I mean, just the fact that you knew I didn't leave, that you searched and found me, that you, seeing these numbers, you seemed so glad.
We will set things right. But things are gonna get very hard before that time. We have to hold on."

Rosita looked around at the group.
"We shouldn't be going back to Alexandria. We need to stay out and look for the guns for this deal. Rick is hurt. Aaron is hurt. Jack is hurt."

I'm more nervous about what Eric will say if he sees my face like this again," Aaron said causing Jack to slightly chuckle.

People back home need food.
Rick wants to bring supplies back and we regroup, so that's what we're doing.

"Then I'll go on my own."

Jack shook his head and looked at Rosita and the others.
"We are sticking together, and that's it. No more arguing about this fucking shit okay!"

Tara stepped forward glaring at Rosita.
"What is your problem? We're not looking for a fight right now, Rosita!"

"We're getting ready for one. It's always a fight, Tara. I'm not letting anyone get in our way or slow us down. If we got to stop people from taking from us or we got to take from other people, I don't care. We win. Grow up."

Michonne looked at Rick and Jack.
"Once we get you both stitched up, we'll go right back out and find the guns, right?"

"That's right. Do you have any idea where?"

"No, but that's never stopped us before."
"Tara, Jack you've been out further than any of us. At least you can tell us where not to look."
Tara nodded her head at the idea.
"Yeah. Sure thing."

Rosita looked around impatiently. "Lets go already."

As they drove Jack was resting his head against the passenger seat window. Tara thought his eyes seemed... moist? Was he crying?

The man was staring at the smile tattoo on his hand. West must have made him that tattoo, but God only knew what that junior league Looney Tune had written under the smile. God and Jack, of course.
Tara understood what the man saw in her. Any red-blooded person could figure that out. As far as anyone else knew, though, aside from that and the joys of homicide, the she-bitch and the man had nothing else in common.
Hell, at least the man always had a plan by the looks of it. Amelie, she never even had a clue.
"You okay?" Aaron asked.

Jack didn't bother turning to look at him. All he did was
wave for Aaron to shut up.
The man was more than happy to comply.