2.2

He had only been in Alexandria for three days so far and during those three days he only spoke to five other people aside from Rick. Jack lived in a nice house that belonged to a man named Spencer. From what he heard the man had been killed in the middle of the street. He had been sitting on his porch and watched Rick walk towards him.

"We need your help with something."

"It's called the Kingdom?"

Jesus smiled at Jack and nodded his head.
"Yeah. I didn't name it." Jack pursed his lips and rubbed the back of his head. "How much farther?"

Jesus stuttered as he looked at him and the group.
"Well, technically, we're already here. I mean, we're always here, but here we are -- at the Kingdom. Well, its outer edge."

Daryl popped up through the sunroof with and impatient expression. "Hey, what the hell we waitin on?"

              "Waiting for them."

Hoofbeats approach followed by the sound of a horse snorting. It was slightly impressive. A man calls out to the group. "Who dares to trespass on the sovereign land of the -- Oh, shit. Jesus, is that you? Who are all these people, Paul?"

Jesus smiled and waved at one of the men riding the horse. "Hi, Richard. Nice to see you. It's good to see you, too."

The man ignored Jesus's response and asked another question. "Your friends, who are they?"

Jesus began to introduce Rick. "This is Rick Grimes. He's the leader of a like-minded community. These are some of his people. We would like to request an audience with King Ezekiel."

Jack looked back at the car and at Rick before signaling for them to get out the car. Richard thanks Jack before continuing to speak. "You say they're a like-minded community. Like-minded how?"

Richard glances at the tattoo on Jack's hand. "We live, we trade, we fight the dead. Sometimes others."

                   "Well that's really cool."

Looking back at the group, Jack whistled. They weren't going to get in if they had guns on them.
"Line up. They think we're fucking with them. So just do it. And bring out your guns. Don't act offended you probably did this shit with others who tried to play family fued. So suck it up."

Rick and Carl looked at eachother bringing out their guns. "We only have two."Daryl lined up with the others, annoyed. "Okay. This is a waste of time."

Richard ignored Daryl and took the guns before trotting off with the horse. "Come on. Let's go. The King is a busy man. And it's a dangerous world. We don't usually allow a pack of strangers to waltz through our door." Michonne licked her lips and looked up at Richard.

"We want to make the world less dangerous, and we are all here to show the King how serious we are about that."

                 "The car stays outside. Follow me."

Jack looked up at the horses and back at Richard. The horse's coat was nice and sleek.

                 "So are they still being potty trained?"