The Sound Of His Heart

Peter led Jack to his room.

"This is my room", he said. Pride and shyness were filling his voice. "It's nothing special, but... well... it's practically where I live whenever I'm not in school... or with you."

Jack kindly smiled. "Then it is a very special place... thank you for letting me in".

Jack looked around. With the tips of his fingers he touched the walls, Peter's bed, Peter's desk, the chair in front of it. "I love every spot of it!"

Peter hugged him. "I love you! I really do".

Jack smiled. "I know you do".

"Thank you... thank you so much!"

Jack hugged Peter back, and waited without saying anything until Peter would be ready to talk.

Peter had sat Jack on his bed, himself on the floor sitting on his knees in front of him, looking down to his beloved's feet. How come even them were so perfect? There was something strange about them, but he couldn't quite understand it.

Affectionately stroking Jack's feet, whispering he asked him. "Would you like to take a shower? I mean... I really don't mean you need to... just if you want to..."

Jack stood up. With his hand he softly pulled Peter's face up, until their eyes met. "Thank you Peter... Thank you for taking care of me".

Before even Peter could say anything, Jack took off his blouse, and then his jeans – the one's Peter had given him – and remained naked in front of him. Peter blushed, as much as he could, and his eyes met again Jack's toes. Jack neither spoke nor moved. He just stayed there, looking down to Peter's bowed head, smiling kindly with love.

"Oh! You need some towels", Peter finally said, and without looking up to Jack, he crawled to his closet, trying to find a clean one. He did, and stretching out his hand he tried to give it to Jack.

But Jack, squatted next to him smiling. "I thought you liked seeing me naked... was I wrong?"

"... No... but..."

"There is no but my love... If you want to see me, see me... If you dislike my naked body, just tell me, and I'll do everything I can so that you won't see it again". Jack said this with a soft voice, smiling. He wasn't angry at the boy; neither was he trying to force Peter to do anything. He knew that Peter wanted to see his body, so he wanted to let him enjoy the view without any shame.

The boy on the other hand wanted to see, touch, kiss each and every part of Jack's body, and that was something he thought he had no right to even wish. This was what caused his shamefulness. He wasn't just shy. But no matter how ashamed he was for his own lustful thoughts and his own arousal, he couldn't bear either to make Jack feel uncomfortable, or to say that he disliked the view of Jack's perfectly wonderful body. "Please... please don't do that", he mumbled.

Jack's knees landed on the floor, and he grasped Peter in his arms. "I am yours Peter. My body and my whole being are yours. You can do anything you want with me. You can ask anything of me. I belong to you!"

"Don't say that..."

"I belong to you!"

"Please... Don't say that... you don't owe me anything".

"It's not like that Peter. I love you. I love you so much that I have become yours. I have only myself to offer to you, so please have me. Please let me be yours. I know I am not enough for you, but please let me be yours!"

"What are you saying? It is me who is not enough. You are PERFECT!"

"You are the perfect one my love. You are the cause of my life, and the reason I live. My sun shines in your smile. My happiness rests in your heart. Your calling me perfect fills me with joy, and I want to even more give myself in to you. I beg of you, let me be yours, for as long as you want."