Poltergeist

It is a rude miracle the fact that time passes quickly when people enjoy it, and this also happened to these two boys. And it was a really nice time indeed.

They made love, of course, several times, and each one was better than all before it. They spent much hours cuddling, laying, enjoying each other's touch and presence. They even went for some walks. But most of all, they learn more for each other and they fall more and more in love with each other.

For first time in Peter's life a huge smile was constantly drawn in his face for so long. He was smiling even when he was asleep, and Jack couldn't have enough of it.

But as I said, in situations like these, time runs. So thirteen days passed, and it was seven o'clock in the morning of the fourteenth day. Jack was lying in the bed, gently passing his fingers over the smiling lips of Peter, when he heard the sound of the main door unlocking and opening.

He jumped off the bed and locked the room's door. He threw his clothes under the bed. Then gently he touched Peter's shoulder, and whispered in his ear "Wake up my love... wake up".

Peter opened his eyes and smiled to him. "Good morning sunshine".

Jack smiled back. "Good morning my beautiful love. Hurry up and dress, please. Your parents are back."

Peter froze. But Jack, still calm, gave him his clothes, and gently but firmly commanded again "Dress up". He did. Just then the doorknob moved. The door didn't open as it was locked. His father yelled "Open the door!"

Terrified Peter looked up to Jack's eyes. Jack smiled, and taking his arm brought him to the door. Then he whispered in his ear "open it", and kissed his chick. The father yelled again. Peter unlocked the door with trembling hands and knees.

The door opened slapping the wall behind it, and Peter's father rushed into the room. "Who is here?"

Peter, still frozen, was looking outside the room. His father scanned the room then he opened the closet. He looked inside. "Why had you locked the door?"

Peter turned towards him. He saw only his father in the room. He remembered to breath. "I was expecting you tomorrow", he said ignoring the question.

"That's none of your business. Why did you lock the door?"

"For safety..."

"You moronic imbecile! You think that a thief who would open the front door would have any problem opening this one?"

His father left the room. Peter closed the door, and leaning his back against it, he left his body to sit on the floor. He took two or three deep breaths to control his temper.

Then he leaned a little to his right side, and stopped his face in midair rubbing his chick against an invisible wall as if he knew, well he knew, that Jack's calf was right there. And even though there was no real obstacle and he could, if he wanted, lean even more he was sure, without knowing how, that his beloved's leg was there, and even without any friction to be felt, he could sense his warmth as well as always.

He smiled. "Thank you my love", he whispered. "I keep forgetting you are a spiritual being... thank Gods! I would be dead by now if you were a human being."

Jack appeared, and squatting he hug Peter lovingly. "Are you ok my love?"

"I am... I'm a chicken of course, but I am ok, thanks to you".

Jack kissed Peter's forehead. "You are my brave, cute baby; nothing less."

Peter turned his face towards Jack's and he looked deep inside his eyes. Jack smiled to him and kissed his lips. "I love you".