First Day At The Host Club

Meeting My collueages

As I walked into the music room rose petals flew around me, Karu screamed "GUYS ITS JUST THE NEW GUY AKIRA!" "Well thanks for the welcome." I said sassily like Gerard Way. A guy with violet eyes happily said "So you are our new recrute Akira Tanaka, nice to meet you! My name is Tamaki Suou.This is our host club. The little blond one is Honey, The guy with glasses is Kyoya, and the tall quiet guy is Mori. Then you know the rest of us! Looks like people are already lining up for you Akira, lets get started shall we?" 

We all sat down at our areas, mine was a couch nothing special. Two girls sat next to me, one on each side, it was kinda awkward posing as a guy but actually a girl, but some how they were falling head over heels for the "bad boy drummer act"   " Hey Akira," the taller girl asked me "why are you so short?" In my mind I said 'Dont call me short, I will go Edward Elric on you!'  but I kept cool and said "I think its all the girls that love me, it stuns my height growth, but not my heart growth, my heart keeps growing with love to you guys" 'Wow smooth Akira...'  I thought to myself.

"Do you guys have anywhere where I can change my clothes?" I asked Haruhi quickly responded " Yeah back in that room Akira" "Thanks!" I said over my shoulder.

I go into the room put my bag down and pull off my shirt and pants showing my underwear and bra. I hear footsteps and turn around to find Hikaru standing at the door. He sheepishly says "A-Akira y-y-youre a girl!?"