Nicknames

3RD PERSON P.O.V.

Akira had just woken up. It's now 5:30 in the morning, she went to her closet to get out her suit. She turned her iPod on and connected it to her Bluetooth speaker in her bathroom, she was blasting My Chemical Romance all through her apartment. "Nothing like bringing back good memories." she said as she looked at the photo of her and her bandmates and listening to their favorite band. She stripped out of her clothes and proceeded to get in the shower.

When she got out of the shower, she put on her uniform, blow dried her raven hair, straitened her hair (it's a little wavy sometimes), and grabbed her black eyeliner and put it on. She grabbed her bookbag, phone, and coffee and walked to school.

-------------------------------------

1ST PERSON P.O.V. THROUGH AKIRA

"Hey Akira come here quickly!" Kaoru said, but Hikaru wasn't there. I walked over "Why did you call me over here?" I said with a puzzled look on my pale face. "Hikaru was scared about you last night after he had that nightmare about you two,... he didn't get much sleep and he's outside in the hallway waiting for you." Kaoru said. "Okay I'll go talk to him." I said, but I didn't realize he didn't sleep last night. I hurried outside the classroom only to find him looking out the window, he even looked tired. "Pretty view isn't it?" I said to him, making him jump with surprise. He then hugged me resting his chin on my head. (I am really short it kinda sucks .-. .) "I'm so happy your okay Akira..." He said. I kissed him then said, "Only good dreams come true, of course I'd be okay." He smiled, hugging me even harder. Just then a scream came from down the hall, "FAG'S *lots of people laughing*." Hikaru looked as he wanted to kill them. I only laughed as they said that. "Why are you laughing?" he asked looking confused but serious. "Oh, Mayu, Mihoko, and I had nicknames for each other. I was MetalFag, Mayu was EmoFag, and Mihoko was PunkFag." I said while thinking back to middle school when we made those nicknames for each other. "Those aren't the kindest of nicknames, but if someone ever calls you one of those again I'll kill them for you..." he said as he let go of the hug and instead held my hand. "Don't worry about people calling me that. It's actually funny when they call me one. " I said as we went back to the classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys it's drummer here! sorry it took so long to put it up, but more will be coming!

REMINDER:

I do not own Ouran High School Host Club or any part of it.

I love you guys and thanks for reading!