Confession Time

LAST CHAPTER: 

"A-Akira y-y-youre a girl?!"

This Chapter:

"Yeah I am, but please don't tell anyone except for the host club!" I said with tears welling up in my eyes as I put the last of my clothes on. " Dont worry I wont do anything like that, but why are you acting like a boy?"Hikaru said  "I just wanted to get a fresh start." tears now streaming down my face as I said that. The next thing I know Hikaru was sitting on the floor with me, hugging me and comforting me and blushing because I had a huge crush on him. "Why a fresh start?" asked Hikaru. "I killed my 2 best friends, its all my fault..." Burying my face into his shoulder. "Akira please tell me what happend." he said in a comforting voice. "I used to be the drummer of a punk rock group, my 2 best friends were in it also, Mayu our bassist and vocalist, and Mihoko our guitarist. I was always the driver to get to our shows, it was about 4 in the morning on the day it happened, Mayu and Mihoko were sitting in the back of the van, and of course I was driving. But all of a sudden I lost control of the van and we crashed. I got out but the van was on fire, Mayu and Mihoko were trapped in it but still alive. I starting punching and elbowing the glass to get the out but I was too late.... They died and my right arm is now scarred from the flames and glass that cut and burned my arm when trying to save them..." I said pulling up my sleeve to show him the scar barring arm. He is now crying but he managed to spit out, "Its not your fault, you tried to save them." Then I felt his lips press to mine, giving a soft yet passionate kiss. Then he asked me "Do you want to go out with me sometime, like on a date?" I of course said "Yes!" then I hugged him once again. It felt nice having someone love you again....