First Date

AKIRA'S P.O.V.

I was being dragged away by the two girls who were trying to do my make up. "Lemme go, I just need to dress myselffffffff and do my own make up." I pleaded. "No Akira, you are going to look nice for your first real date!" Rengie chirped. 'Shit,' I thought 'I'm not getting out of this.' I squirmed around trying to release myself from there grip. I failed because I didn't want to hurt them.

They brought me back to their room. Haruhi knew nothing about make up so she pinned me down. "Hey Hikaru, bring up Akira's dress. Thanks." I'm guessing Rengie was on the phone with Hikaru. Moments later there was a knock in the door, then it opened to reveal Hikaru. "Um what are you doing to Akira?" I mouthed to him "Help please..." "We are helping her now go!" Haruhi said. He gave the dress to Rengie then walked out the door. Well now I had lost all hope. "GET DRESSED NOW!" Rengie pointed to the closet. Haruhi let go of me and I grabbed the black dress.

Moments later I walked out of the closet with the dress on and a pissed expression on my face. "You two will both be getting a visit from Belzenef very soon..." I sat down and got pinned down again so I couldn't move. A small black case was pulled out from a drawer in the vanity. "W-what is that?!" I started squirming. "Make-up!" They replied simultaneously. Oh this was going to be a hell ride.

--TIME SKIP--

What felt like hours later I had my makeup done. I has eyeshadow, blush, and a lot of other face paint shit. "You are done and look beautiful!" Rengie chirped. "Lets take you back to Hikaru!" Before they even moved I was running back to my room.

I ran in, slammed the door, then leaned on it. "Uh, Akira, what are you doing?" Hikaru said. He was in front of the mirror styling his hair, he wore a dress shirt, some nice pants, and dress shoes. Pretty handsome to say the least. "I had to run my ass off because I was getting tortured!" I panted. "Oh, I can see." he chuckled. "Should we be going now Akira?" he smirked. "Oh, yeah, sure."

We finally got to a small fancy restaurant by the beach. Hikaru entwined his armed with mine. We walked in and there was a stuck up looking waiter there. "Reservations: Hitachiin." "Ok follow me this way." We sat by a table by the window, which had an amazing view of the sunset over the ocean. I decided to bring up that I got him a gift for Christmas, it was a whole picture of the host club, It was taken for the yearbook. "Hey Hikaru, do you want your Christmas present?" I said sheepishly. "Yeah sure, sorry yours is back home and you won't get 'till after the fact." "That's ok, but here." I handed him the present. It was wrapped in black wrapping paper with red ribbon. He unwrapped it so fast because he was exited. "A-Akira this is wonderful!" he was so happy that he got up and hugged me.

We ate our meal then started to get up and leave. "Oh yeah I have something special for you tonight..." he said.

__~~~__~~_~_~~_~_~~_~_~

OMG IM SORRY FOR THIS BEING SO MUCH AFTER CHRISTMAS. ;-;. Should I do fluff/ lemon for the next chapter. Let me know. Mkay!

Love ya! -Drummergirl517