Last Chapter Continued

HIKARU'S P.O.V

I was walking to the room that Akira was changing in to ask him about how he liked the host club. I went to the wooden doors and grabbed the brass handles. It opened up and the first thing I saw was Akira in a bra and underwear, the first thing I thought was 'What the hell is going on, I though she was actually a he!'

"A-Akira y-y-you're a girl?!" the words came out sheepishly. She had tears welling up in her eyes as she said "Yeah I am! but please don't tell anyone except for the host club!" Now that I realized he is a she, she was really cute. "Don't worry I won't tell anyone, but why are you acting like a boy?" I said trying to comfort her. "I just wanted to get a fresh start." Tears were streaming down her face as she said that. I sat on the floor with her and started comforting her by hugging her. (I couldn't let the girl of my dreams just cry in front of me!) I asked why she wanted to get a fresh start. She then buried her head into my shoulder. She proceeded to tell me how she crashed her bands van in an accident and it caught fire. She tried to save her friends but she was too late, they were trapped and her strength wasn't enough to get them out to save them in time and they died. Her right arm was scarred from the shattered glass and fire that touched it. It went all the way to her shoulder. Tears now fell from my face like a waterfall. I needed to do something so I kissed her. And then I simply said "Will you go out with me sometime, like on a date? She squeaked back "Yes"

I just got the girl of my fucking dreams to go out with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LATER THAT NIGHT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had a dream I was in a car with Akira and we crashed. The car caught fire and she was trapped but I got out. I tried smashing the glass but she died in front of me the love of my life gone... I told the whole dream to Kaoru because he heard me whimpering when I woke up.

I had to call Akira. I dialed her number and heard her male voice pick up "Hello this is Akira Tanaka" "Oh hey Akira it's Hikaru calling, I'm just glad you're okay." I was happy to talk to her but I heard the sleepiness in her voice, damn it I woke her up. "What? But the better question is why your calling me at 2:35 in the morning." She immediately changed her male voice to her cute girl voice, but I could tell she was pissed. "Um yeah I had a bad dream about you and I. *put dream here*. I'm in love with you Akira..." There was a silence for a second then she spoke "Goodnight I love you too Hikaru, talk to you tomorrow babe"

Did she just call me babe?! Best night ever!