Spa Day

AKIRA'S P.O.V.

It was the day after Christmas, I have a date with Hikaru tonight, but The Host Club has the off today so I want to do something. "Hi Haruhi, Hey Rengie." I saw the two talking in the hallway."Hi Akira!" they said in unison. "We are going to the spa, you want to come with us?" Haruhi said with a smile. "Awesome! Sure I would love to! Let me just go get my stuff and tell Hikaru what's going on!" "Ok meet us in the lobby in 20!" We went our separate ways and I went back to my room. Hikaru was sitting on our bed looking on his phone. "Hey I'm going to the spa with the girls, I'm just grabbing some stuff first." He looked up, "Just remember we have our date tonight." "I know!" I gave him a big, goofy smile. He chuckled. As I walked out the door Hikaru spoke, "Have fun Akira, I love you!" "Love ya too!" I ran towards the elevator. It Seemed eerily quiet. I pressed the button to go to the lobby.

As soon as the doors opened I saw Haruhi and Rengie stuck in I corner surrounded by guys. I quickly texted Mori and Honey to come down just in case I needed backup. I stepped in front of the girls. "What's this little emo-goth boy doing here?" the leader of the guys said. "Well for you information these are my friends, AND ITS CALLED PUNK YOU IDIOT!" as soon as I said "Idiot" I kicked him in the gut and punched him in the jaw. One of his minions tried charging me but I head butted him in the stomach, grabbed his arm and flipped the fucker. The other two ran away. "Are you to ok?" I looked at them, they were shaking. "W-where did you learn to fight?" Haruhi had a small amount of fear in her voice. "Before my parents died I took boxing lessons." "Oh..." was all that came out. "Akira-chan did you beat these guys up?!" Honey ran into the lobby, Mori was holding the two getaways. "Oh good you got them! and yes I did!" The leader of them started to stir and regain consciousness. "Who the hell are you?" I crouched down to him. "Your worst nightmare..." I stood back up and kicked him in the side. "Can you two clean this mess up, we gotta get to the spa!" "Yeah, sure..." Mori said.

It was all normal spa stuff you know, mud bath, massage, sauna, all the other crap that I don't want to name. "So Akira, what was your parents like?" Haruhi put that question up in the sauna. "Well my Mom could be crabby a lot but she definatly was caring. And My Dad got me into sports like Golf, Basketball, and Hockey, And my extensive knowledge of music comes from him. But none of my family was musically talented, I just loved music so much I decided to take that path." I looked down. "They sounded like they were great people." Rengie chimed in.

"My skin feels so soft." I touched my cheek to feel it. "Same!" Haruhi said. "So how are you and Hikaru doing?!" Rengie was playing with her hair as she said that. "Good, we are going out on a date tonight!" They both got mischievous smiles put on their face. "We are going to help you get ready!" Rengie said. "Noooooo!" I was then being drug away by Haruhi and Rengie.