Games

HIKARU'S P.O.V.

"I don't like board games, they're too colorful..." Akira said to the host club who had randomly barged into our room. "Please Akira! It would be no fun without you!" Honey said jumping on the couch with two board games in his hands. "C'mon Akira it'll be fun." I said to my unamused girlfriend. She asked the group "Do you have apples to apples?" "Actually we do." Kyoya said. "Fine I'll play..." she said while getting up off of the bed. "Yay! Lets get started!" Honey said while grabbing the board game out of Mori's hands. We sat on the floor of our room, I could see Akira wasn't so excited to play. "Lighten up!" I said then putting my index finger on her nose and saying "boop!" She laughed at me then gave me a quick peck on the cheek when no one was looking.

As we started playing Akira started to get a smile on her face, she laughed at what people sometimes put down. She made the game "dirty" at some points. "I'm dying at what I just put down!" She said to us. The word was "Complicated". It was Kaoru's turn to pick which card would fit the best. "Who put down the "Gender" card," Kaoru said laughing "it was you wasn't it Akira!" "Yep" she said laughing hysterically. We played a few more games until we kicked them out.

"Hey, I need to tell you something..." Akira said and I knew she was nervous when she was saying that. "Yeah tell me anything!" I said to her. "Well first of all I'm an atheist, second I have thoughts of killing people, a lot... I'm kinda a psychopath..." she trailed of at the end. "It's okay that your an atheist I don't care about that, but thoughts of killing people?" I said as I went to go over to the girl who had a strange look on her face. "It started when I was depressed, for the people who bullied me, I wanted to kill them, I can use almost any weapon there is, so I imagined killing them with them. I'm insane but I would never think of that for you." She said tapping her fingers on her leg nervously. "It's fine, just don't go doing it to them." I said while picking her up bridal style to put her on the bed. I started taking my shirt of but half way through doing that. "Woah what are you doing Hikaru!?" Akira said to me. "Calm it. I'm just taking my shirt off so we can go to sleep." I told her while finally taking my shirt off. "Oh, ok." she said as she plugged her phone into the docking station next to our bed. I went over to the wall by the kitchen and flicked the light switch off, I then walked to our bed and laid next to my girlfriend. "Goodnight, I love you." I said to her then we kissed. "I love you too." she said back. I then felt her hand rest on my chest and her head lay on my shoulder. I never had a girlfriend before so I didn't know how to react, so I just let her do what she wanted to do. When she fell asleep I looked at her face, calm and peaceful. I soon fell asleep but I couldn't stop thinking how beautiful she was but how dangerous she was at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How did you guys like it?

I do not own Ouran High School Host Club nor any part of it.

So I'm thinking I'm going to write a Hetalia fan-fic next either that or Soul Eater.

Vote, comment, and follow me please! -Drummergirl517