1

"I wish that I could wake up with amnesia" 5SOS

Zayn's POV

I groan when I can't sleep cause of all the moaning coming from the next room. I sigh and blink rapidly to prevent the tears from coming out. It hurts to see the one you love with another person, but it hurts more when you know that person won't ever like you back . I get up from my bed and get out of my bedroom to get a glass of warm milk to calm myself .

After I get the glass of milk I decide to watch some tv and sit on the couch. It turn it on and let it on a random talk show and focus on it so I can ignore the sounds coming from upstairs. I feel my eyes closing and lay down on the couch falling asleep.

~~

I wake up hearing something and I groan when the bright lights hit my eyes. I sit up and stretch feeling awful I go to my bathroom and wash my teeth and take a quick shower. I put my clothes on and go downstairs walking inside the kitchen.

"Good morning Z" Harry beams.

I glare at him " What's so good about it ? "

"Woah someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" Harry teases.

"Yeah because someone was all night 'uh fuck you're so tight ' " I say imitating him.

He flicks me off "You're just jealous because I got some yesterday and you didn't " he says smirking .

"Actually I'm quite fine like this " I say in a defensive tone.

"Sometimes I think you're gay Zayn" Harry points out making a disgusted face and I stiffen.

"Just because I don't have sex almost every night doesn't mean I'm gay !" I snap.

"Alright Zayn geez calm down don't you have class today ?" Harry ask changing the subject.

"Oh shit I do !" I exclaim and grab an apple and run to the door "Bye Haz !" I get out of the house and hop in my car turning the engine on.

I take the car out of the garage and head to Cambridge. Oh no now I'm going to be late ! I yell to no one in particular when I see I'm stuck in traffic. Stupid Harry stupid slut stupid traffic stupid people . I chant in my head and turn the radio on to relax myself .

I sing along to One Republic and bob my head without noticing I arrive at Cambridge and park. I grab my bag and get out of the car walking inside the building.

I walk inside the classroom quietly and sit down praying that the teacher won't notice. Looks like luck it's not on my side today.

"Mr. Malik ! A little late are we ?!" Mr. Marshall snaps.

"Yeah sorry Mr. Marshall it won't happen again " I say as serious as possible.

"It better not !" He glares at me and I roll my eyes as he keeps teaching the class.

I take my notebook out and start taking notes. I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around discreetly to see my best friend grinning at me.

"Louis really not now don't want to upset the old man" I sigh .

" Fine we'll talk in lunch" Louis whispers.

I nod and loose myself in my own thoughts thinking about what Harry said this morning.

How will I'll make him like me when he's homophobic ?

~Author's Note~

Aww poor Zayn what will he do with Harry ?

Did you like this chapter ?

I accept criticism any kind I really want to do a really good job on this story .

Hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it ^_^

~J