3

"Hold Tight" M83

Zayn's POV

After I finished my shift in the music store I decided to drop Louis in his house so he didn't have to walk. I turn the radio on and sing along as I drive back home . I park in the garage and Harry's car is not here I sigh in relief I really need a break from him. I get out of my car locking it and open the house walking inside . Living with your best friend and being in love with him knowing he's straight is like a living hell. I go to my room and take my shoes off and strip out of my clothes and leave my boxers and lay down on my bed staring at the ceiling . I need to get over Harry because he will never reciprocate my feelings I sigh and run my fingers through my hair.

I hear the front door open and I groan I wanted to be alone at least for one hour . I stand up and get out of my room walking to the kitchen.

"Hey Zayn !" Harry greets me and smiles widely. That perfect smile I wonder what's he so happy about , I wish I was the reason for his smile but I know that will never happen . He's straight and homophobic the perfect combination , please note the sarcasm.

I see Harry waving his hand in front of my face and snaps me out of my trance and I shake my head and blink . "Oh uhm hey " I mumble and go to the refrigerator .

"Are you okay Z ?" Harry ask sitting on the stool.

I look at him and nod "I'm fine " I smile . No I'm not I'm in love with you but you're straight and homophobic and if I tell you I might loose my best friend and get beaten into a gulp but I decide to leave that part out and lie . I sigh and take a bottle of water walking to my room .

I can't be near Harry anymore is not healthy for me ,but I need to act normal too. I get inside my room and lock my door , I don't want Harry to come in here for nothing I want to be alone . I put my water bottle on the drawer and go to my bathroom to take a shower. I stay under the water for a while and think about everything. What if everything was different and Harry does feel the same for me , I know that would never happen. I bet he's going to find a girl and he's going to love her more than anything on the world and get married and have perfect kids and I , I guess I will be a cat lady well not basically cause I'm a guy but you get the point .

I shake my head and get rid of those horrible thoughts and start washing my hair and my body. When I finish I rinse off the soap and dry myself . I get out of the shower and wrap the towel around my waist . I take out my favorite sweatpants, my Calvin Klein boxers and a plain white tshirt. I drop the towel and put my clothes on. I take the towel and dry my hair , when I'm done I hang the towel and unlock my door.

I get out of my room and walk to the living room I see it's empty and sigh in relief . There's a nice smell coming from the kitchen and smile just when I'm about to turn the tv on and sit on the couch Harry calls me .

.

"Zayn dinners ready !" Harry calls for me I bet he still thinks I'm upstairs how nice of him if only he liked me back this is like it would feel to be a couple I sigh and stand up from the couch and walk towards the kitchen

.

"I'm here !" I smile at him and he smiles back I feel butterflies in my stomach when I'm around him and then again I sound like a stupid school girl curse you Harry . I sit down on the stool and he hands me my plate "so how was your day ?" I ask him and start eating.

"Well here's the shocking news I met this girl and she's really nice Zayn not like the others I don't know why but it felt nice to be around her " Harry says happily and stops talking to eat his food I stare at him feeling hurt but force a smile on my face.

"That's amazing Harry I'm so happy for you" woah I'm turning into a pro if I keep lying this way. I feel my heart ache and there goes all the chances of me being with Harry how naive of me.

Harrys POV

I see Zayns hurt expression when I talk to him about Bianca the girl I met today. It confuses me but he smiles at me and tell me he's happy for me . I know Zayn is hiding something and I will get to the bottom of it . He's so weird he has never brought a girl to our house I've never seen him talking about one . He's just plain weird . I swear if hes a fucking fag I don't think I will talk to him anymore. That's just disgusting but I know he's not like that we've been friends for so long and I know he will find a girl eventually .

We finish our food and I grab the plates putting them in the dishwasher and go to the living room to join Zayn .

~Author's Note~

I know it's been a long time and I'm really sorry about that so here it is chapter 3 I know it's kinda short but I think you guys deserved it this story has 1,345 reads already and I so happy about that you can't even imagine

So skipping that part

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR LOL

Woo got that out of my chest okay well the winner of the last contes was... *drum roll*

Akshaya_1Dlover my beautiful and gorgeous best friend from wattpad ^_^ a shoutout for her please follow her and read her stories I'm telling you , you won't regret it I promise

Yes my favorite song from MM is You & I Zayns high note just kills me

Question #2

What would you do if you were stuck in a elevator with your favorite artist ?(the best funny and longest answer gets a shoutout and a dedication)

Well tell me what you think of this chapter please leave long comment any critics you just write them down good or bad

Love you guys

~J