13

"Are we wasting time ? Talking on a broken line" 5SOS

Zayn's POV

I take my phone out of my pocket and call Louis. What is taking him so long to answer ? I hang up and walk to the park sitting down on a bench. I try calling Louis again and this time he answers.

"Hey babe what's up ?" he asks and I sigh.

"Louis we need to talk" I mumble.

"Something wrong ? are you okay?" he asks confused and I feel like a terrible person.

" Just meet me at the park where we met. I'll explain everything here" I say and hang up.

I lean back on the bench and look up at the sky. I shouldn't have dated Louis in the first place. I was only using him to forget Harry. Look where that got me.

I can't keep pretending I don't like Harry. But if I break up with Louis it's doesn't mean I will go running towards Harry's arms. That's just wrong. But I'll feel less guilty if he kisses me or makes a move on me.

I look down and shake my head. Why can't life be easier ? I'm a good person and I've been through the worst, so why me ? Why do I have to struggle so much?

If I was born not being gay maybe things would be different. But would I be happy ? I wouldn't have met Louis or Harry. Maybe I would be married by now or engaged. I cringe at the thought.

I wouldn't change my life for anything. Because maybe right now everything is hard , but I'm sure things will get better someday.

I look up and watch Louis walking towards me. This can be for better or for worst but I won't keep cheating on Louis. It's not fair and I'm not that type of person.

Louis sits beside me and kisses me.

" So what did you want to talk about ?" he asks.

I take a deep breath and fiddle with my fingers. " I don't think we should date anymore Louis. I don't love you the way that you do. I tried but I just can't and I don't want to hurt you anymore." I explain and wait for his reaction.

"Bullshit! " he snaps as my eyes widened. I was not expecting that.

" Lou it's not can we just be friends ? It's better for the both of us" I say

" Don't Lou me, Zayn. I know this is all about Harry. I know you kissed him, he told me. At least he had the balls to say the truth and you lied to me. The one person I trust and love. I'm so disappointed . You don't know how hurt I am. You were my best friend, Zayn if you told me earlier I would've forgiven you. But no you don't deserve it. I didn't break up with you because I love you and I thought you would forget about Harry and that kiss but it's obvious that you can't. So why don't you run to Harry now ? I bet he will use you as a fuck buddy or he will ignore you because he's a fucking homophobic. I hope you're happy with the decision you made" he spits and storms away.

I sit there in shock. I'm not even crying. I'm just numb I don't know what to feel. How could Harry do that ? I lost my best friend the one who has always been there for me. I ruined it. I shouldn't have ever used him to forget Harry. I knew that was wrong but I still did it. Look how that turned out.

I stand up and walk back home. I don't even have the energy to argue with Harry because of what he did and I couldn't even reply to Louis. I feel like shit.

After walking for half an hour I finally get home. I open the door and walk inside. Thank God Harry is here because I would've stayed locked out of the house because I didn't bring my keys.

"Zayn I'm so sorry I know you told me to never kiss you again , but I couldn't help it" he rambles grabbing arm.

I pull away and glare at him "Leave me the fuck alone Harry you've done enough already ! You ruined everything and this is all your fucking fault !" I yell pushing him.

"What the hell did I do ? " He ask. That little bastard I'm gonna fucking kill him.

"What did you do ? you fucking told Louis about our kiss ! How could you ?! I thought you were my friend Harry " I shake my head in disappointment .

"I can explain Zayn please" he pleads and I sigh.

" It's a little too late for that Harry. I've made my decision." I say and go inside my room. I lock the door and look around my room.

I wonder if this will work. I hope it does because I have no other option left. I don't have anybody left here.

Author's Note

So much to say.

I'm back from my vacation. I'm really sorry that I couldn't update but I was really occupied.

Did you expect Louis' reaction ?

What do you think are Zayn's plans ?

I went to the WWA concert at Met Life Stadium and it was awesome after 4 years of waiting I finally saw my babies. 5SOS and 1D were amazing I wish I could go back.

Comment down below and vote please ☺️💕

🍓I love you guys🍓