12

"If you're in love, then you are the lucky one, because most of us are bitter over someone" Daughter

Harry's POV

I can't actually like Zayn. This is so wrong. Why did it bother me so much that he was staying the night with that Louis kid ? Because you like him. Shut up I don't. Oh look at that I'm even talking to myself. Is this a side effect of being gay ?

What ?! Oh my God what did I just think. I'm not gay, it just felt good to kiss Zayn. I would never kiss another man. Am I actually admitting that I like Zayn ? Like I said I can't like him. He likes Louis now. I need to stay out of his way and accept him as a friend nothing more is going to happen.

I felt so lonely last night. I was really hoping he would stay with me and watch our favorite tv show and cuddle. What the fuck Harry ? I shake my head I sound like a fucking girl.

I look at the clock and see it's late already. Why Zayn hasn't returned ? Just when I was about to call him he walks inside the house giggling like a school girl. I furrow my eyebrows looking at him confused.

"Oh erm hey Harry " Zayn chuckles and closes the door behind him. He takes his shoes off and throws his bag in a corner sitting beside me.

"Why did you get here so late ?" I ask.

"I was on a date with Louis, we went to this fancy restaurant and we ate and drank and I swear the champagne tasted like stars" he swoons and I roll my eyes.

"Seems to me that's not the only reason you came here late" I say when I see that he has a love bite on the base of his neck.

"Why you say Harry ?" He act completely oblivious and that pisses me off.

"Did he fuck you tonight ?" I ask in a bitter tone. I don't know why it bothers me so much if Louis fucked him or not. Because you like him dumbass.

He blushes and shakes his head rapidly. "Oh god no Harry we urm were just playing around " he mumbles.

I feel a wave of relief wash over me. Maybe Zayn doesn't like him that much then. Maybe I can tell him I like him. Maybe he'll leave Louis for me.

"Hey Zayn I have to tell you something" I fiddle with my fingers nervously.

He yawns "Can we talk about it tomorrow ? I'm actually really tired" he rubs his eyes and I sigh in disappointment.

"Oh yeah sure okay goodnight Zayn" I mumble sadly.

"Goodnight Harry" he smiles and head to his room.

It's better not to tell him now or ever. I ruined our friendship that day. We used to be so close. Now it's different I can see the indifference towards me from Zayn and I understand him.

I turn teverything off and go to my room. As soon as my head hits the pillow I fall asleep.

Zayn's POV

I open my eyes and stretch my body groaning. I turn off my alarm and stand up walking to the bathroom. I wash my teeth and when I'm done I smile at my reflection.

I'm glad I look like the old me but more happy. All my cuts have healed and what I have left are the scars. I still have the blades hidden though. I know it's wrong but I haven't said I'm cured completely. Harry's words still haunt me. They make me remember my past which I have hidden so well from everyone.

💭Flashback💭

"Fag where are you ?" I close my eyes hiding. It's my dad I don't want him to hurt me again.