9

"They say I'm too young to love you" Lana del Rey

Zayn's POV

This felt so good but so wrong at the same time. I don't want to lead him on, but I want to happy too. I deserve it and if I tell myself to forget Harry I will. So many thoughts were running through my mind that I had to pull away from the kiss. I see Louis blushing with wide eyes.

"Oh my God, Zayn I didn't mean to I just ruined our friendship gosh I'm so stupid" Louis rambles and I chuckles. "Oi! No need to worry you didn't ruin anything, I kinda liked it " I admit blushing as I look down.

"I did too I've been waiting forever to do that " he sighs and I look at me. "Since when ?" I ask and he looks at me confused.

"Since we met it was just a little crush but then I got to know you more and I fell in love " he mumbles scratching the back of his neck. Oh shit he's in love with me.

"Look Louis I don't want to hurt you because you know I'm in love with Harry but I kinda like you too" I sigh this is more complicated than I thought .

"If you give me a chance I'm sure you will forget about that wanker " he says taking my hand.

"Okay I'll give a chance Lou, I deserve to be happy too" I state and smile at him.

"You won't regret it I'm going to worship you and cherish you because I love you Zayn " Louis says blushing and I cup his face kissing him softly.

"Thank you, Louis, thank you for always being there for me I really don't know what I would do without you " I smile caressing his cheek.

"I will always be here for you, Zayn don't ever forget that " Louis smiles back at me. "Now let's go get some ice cream enough with the depressing moments " he chuckles.

I nod and stand up. Louis and me get out of his house hopping inside his car. I buckle up as Louis turns the engine on. I gasp when I hear my favorite song on the radio.

"Turn it up Louis !" I squeal like a girl and start singing along to the song.

"You're gone and I gotta stay high all my life to forget I'm missing you !" I finish singing and I see Louis grinning at me.

I blush "What ?" I say embarrassed. "You're a really good singer , Zayn " Louis comments and I smile.

"Thank you Boobear " I smirk and he punches my arm playfully. "Don't call me that Zaynie" I pout.

"We are here !" Louis announces and I get out of the car running towards the ice cream shop.

"Hey you idiot wait for me !" Louis laughs and I stop. He takes my hand interlocking our fingers and I grin like an idiot to go get some ice cream.

I look at all the flavors of ice cream and I groan "I don't know which one to choose " I pout . Louis kisses my pout away " We can come another day don't worry babe"

I smile widely and order the cake batter one with walnuts. Louis gets a strawberry one with bits of Hershey inside. He pays for our ice creams and we sit down in a corner.

I take a spoonful of my ice cream and eat it. "Hey Z this is not the best place to ask you this but... erm do you want to be my boyfriend ?" He ask nervously and I chuckle.

I bend over the table kissing him "I would love you Lou" I grin sitting back down.

We finish our ice creams in silence and we head back to the car "am I taking you to your house ?" Louis ask and I nod .

We get inside the car and we sing along to all the songs laughing.

He parks in front of my house and turn the engine off. "I had a great time Lou " I admit. "I'm glad you did , me too , I really missed you while you were gone " he sighs looking sadly at me.

"Hey it won't happen again I promise " I smile and kiss him softly. He takes my seatbelt off pulling me to his lap. He pulls away after a while but our foreheads in contact.

"Call me if you need anything okay ? I don't mind beating that idiot's face" he smirk.

"I will see you tomorrow Lou " I peck his lips and get out of his car. I walk towards the entrance when the door opens and Bianca comes out of the house crying.

"I don't know how you deal with that douche Zayn I'm so done with him " she cries hugging me. I stiffen not knowing what to do but I hug her back.

"You made a good decision now go look for someone who really loves you " I whisper in her ear and kiss her cheek.

"Thank you so much Zayn. I'm sure he's in love with you he's just too stubborn to notice " Bianca smiles at me and I shake my head .

"It's too late for that Bianca. I already found someone who really likes me and I'm going to be happy without Harry now " I admit .

"I hope it works Zayn I'll see you around " she gives me one last hug and walks away getting in her car and driving away.

"Well that was weird " I mumble to myself and walk inside the house .

"You ! This is all your fault , that's why Bianca left !" Harry slurs.

Oh great he's drunk...

💭Author's Note💭

Well hello there my beautiful readers. Yes because all of you are beautiful and don't you dare say otherwise ! 😏

I wonder what's going to happen now. We got Zouis dating , a heartbroken Bianca , a little bit of Niam and a single and drunk Harry.

What do you think will happen ?

I don't think this story is going I be that long since I'm leaving for a month because I'm going on vacation I don't want to let you guys wait so I think I will finish this soon. Maybe 5-6 more chapters plus the epilogue still not sure. what do you guys think ?

Comment down below and vote please 💕☺️

Ily guys 💕