16

"Arrogant boy, love yourself so no one has to " All Time Low

Harry's POV

Zayn seemed a little bit down during the rest of the day when I told him our relationship couldn't be public. I know it's hurting him, but what will people say about me ? They will throw us death glares and disgusted looks. I don't want that. Im sorry for Zayn but,us, going in public won't happen, not yet.

Zayn's POV

How could Harry say he doesn't want to be seen like a couple in public. What the hell is wrong with him ? I feel like he's embarrassed of me. Am I not good enough ? All these stupid and negatives questions are running through my mind and they need to stop before I do something stupid.

I get out of the bedroom deciding to talk to Harry. If I stay there one more minute I might find myself making new art on my canvas. I won't go to that again. I won't cut anymore. It's not healthy and it won't make me feel better about the situation, only worse.

I make my way to the living room and see Harry sitting on the couch. I walk over to him sitting on his lap. I put my head on his shoulder kissing his neck softly.

"Hey you okay ?" Harry whispers looking at me as he runs his fingers through my black locks.

I nod " Yeah I'm okay" I give him a small smile.

" Want to go out to get some dinner ?" he asks and my face lights up like a Christmas tree. That's when reality hits me and I sigh. Of course we are going out but we are going to act like friends. I don't want that.

I smile sadly " yeah sure are we leaving now ?" I ask standing up.

"yeah if you want to. I'm starving though " he admits rubbing his tummy and I chuckle.

" Well I'm going to put my sneakers on and we can leave" I inform and walk to the front door putting my shoes on.

We walk out of the house and get inside Harry's car. I buckle up and Harry follows. As soon as he turns the engine on I turn on the radio and sing along to Stay with Me by Sam Smith. I'm currently obsess with this song. He sings so beautifully.

" Want to go to Olive Garden ?" Harry ask and I nod. That's one of my favorite restaurants their pasta is so freaking good, I can't even. And let's not talk about the breadsticks and the salad. When you eat them is like having a mouth orgasm.

We arrive at our destination and I practically run out of the car. I hear Harry laughing at me and I show him my middle finger. I walk inside the restaurant and ask for a table for two. Harry walks inside and I shake my head.

" Took you long enough" I say sassily. "What took you so long ?" I ask

" I was catching up with an old friend sorry babe" he smiles apologetically.

I blush when he calls me babe and pay attention to our waiter as he guides us to the table.

The waiter gives us our menus and winks at me when he walks away.

"What the hell was that?" Harry hisses and I shrug my shoulders.

"What's wrong Harry ?" I ask.

" He's into you,doesn't he see we are together" he huffs and I glare at him how dare he.

"He clearly doesn't see because you're afraid of acting like a couple in front of everybody!" I spit and ignore him for the rest of the evening.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When we got back home after having dinner I didn't go sleep with him. I went straight to my room and locked myself.

He has no right to be jealous. This is all his fault for not wanting to act like a couple. If he would've held my hand maybe the waiter wouldn't have been so flirty with me.

It was not like a was paying attention to the waiter anyway. I didn't like him. I only like the douchebag who was sitting in front me.

Harry's POV

" Look Zayn, I know I couldn't get jealous because I was not showing you any kind of affection but I don't care you're mine and nobody can flirt you" I state taking his hands.

" But Harry you know you're the one that I want you don't need to get jealous" Zayn says and I smile.

"This way you know, you're the one that I want too. Get worried when I stop getting jealous" I say kissing him.

Author's Note

Guess who got 5 test and 2 protects next week ? Me ! So I might take my time updating this story.

I know this chapter is shitty but this story will soon come to an end not sure how many chapter are left but I will finish it soon.

Thank you all so much for 20k you guys are amazing and I love you all so much

Vote and comment down below please

Ily guys ☺️🍉