14

"Therapy, you were never a friend to me " All Time Low

Zayn's POV

I take my suitcase out and start packing all my clothes. I here Harry knocking on my door but I ignore it. Nobody is going to change my mind. Now thinking about , this is all my fault. I brought this upon myself.

It all started when I started liking Harry. If I stayed away from him and not admire everything he did all time maybe I wouldn't be in this situation. I always knew Harry liked girls, he always made it really obvious .

I sigh and look around at my now empty room. I'll pick up my other stuff later, but for now I'm just taking my personal belongings. I look at myself in the mirror and frown. I think I'm going back to the way I was.

I open the door and see Harry sitting down beside the doorframe. When he sees me, he suddenly stands up and looks at me.

"Zayn where are you going ?" he asks.

"I'm leaving this house, Harry " I say biting my lip.

"No! You can't leave me and everything you have here. What about your friends ?" he says and I shake my head sadly.

" I don't have any friends left, Harry " I say.

"Yes you do ! You have me and Louis, don't do this Zayn you're overreacting " Harry says rolling his eyes and I glare at him.

"Don't roll your eyes at me you stupid dick ! If I'm leaving it's for everyone's good. Louis is not my best friend anymore because I lost him when I decided to kiss you ! I'm not blaming you because this is all my fault. I'm leaving because I need to move on from you before I end up crazy " I yell.

Harry looks at me with wild eyes. " I don't want you to move on from me, Zayn " Harry whispers.

Harry's word caught me off guard. He's say it like he likes me too. This is just one of his stupid games and I don't want to fall for it again.

I have a war in my mind right now,but it all gets worst when Harry cups my face and kisses me. I close my eyes and melt into the kiss. Maybe this is the last time we will kiss or touch each other. I don't want to miss this opportunity.

It's just so wrong but it feels so damn right. I drop my bags and wrap my arms around his neck. He wraps his strong arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.

He pushes me against the wall grinding our hips together. I moan against his mouth gripping his curls. He grabs my bum squeezing it and starts kissing my jawline down my neck.

"Please don't leave me, Zayn" he whispers against my neck.

I close my eyes he can't do this to me. He sounds so vulnerable I feel like the worst person now.

" I know that I hurt you,but I didn't mean it Zayn. I didn't know what I was feeling for you and I just did what I thought was right. I'm so sorry, I hope you still like me because I like you a hell of a lot " he mumbles and I smirk.

"You what ? I didn't hear you" I say holding back a chuckle.

"Come on Zayn you know this is hard for me" he whines and I stay serious.

"If you don't say it, I won't kiss you again and I will leave this house now" I say crossing my arms.

Harry groans and I smirk "I like you a lot okay more than I should " he huffs blushing and I grin.

"Aww Hazza are you blushing ?" I tease.

"Shut up you idiot " he glares playfully.

I smile triumphantly and cup his face kissing him passionately.

He pulls away panting "You're not leaving me right ?"

" No, don't worry" what am I doing ?! I say I wouldn't come running towards Harry's arms. Where am I now ? in Harry's arms !!

" Okay then where were we ? " Harry smirks picking me up as I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

He walks inside my room, laying me down on the bed as he straddles me. He runs his fingers through my hair and kisses me. I wrap my finger around his belt loop pulling him closer to me as I kiss him back.

I grind my hips against his crotch and I moan at the friction.

"Fuck, Zayn" Harry moans and takes my shirt off kissing down my chest.

He runs his tongue over my left nipple, nipping it softly and I hiss in pleasure. I grip his curls as he does the same with the other one.

He traces his tongue over my abs and now I'm really getting excited. If Harry doesn't take my pants off now I might explode.

Harry unbutton my pants and pulls them down with my boxers and I moan when the cold air hits my dick.

I see Harry's eyes widening " okay that's not going anywhere near me" Harry mumbles and I start laughing.

"I'm not rushing anything, Harry, but you should give me a handjob" I suggest as he nods.

He wraps his hand around my dick and I moan. I never thought I would be in this situation with Harry. I never thought I would have his hand around me and now all my fantasies are coming true before my eyes.

I gasp when he sucks the tip and I look at him,panting and with wide eyes. He looked up at me through his eyelashes and just the view made me cum.

"F-fuck M' sorry Harry " I say catching my breath coming down from my climax.

He smiles at me as he fucking swallows it. "Damn Harry who knew you were such a cock slut" I smirk pulling him to my lap.

He blushes and I cup his face kissing him hungrily . I like this Harry more than the cocky one it makes me feel more confident. He's all shy doing this but he's so good at it, it just makes me want to make love to him right now, but we are not ready.

I lay him down on the bed and take all of his clothes off. I caress his thighs squeezing them as he squirms beneath me.

"Eager are we ?" I say blowing some air on his dick. He bucks his hips and moans. I smile proudly and wrap my lips around it.

I suck the tip then bob my head head up and down.

"Fuck,Zayn so fucking good" Harry moans gripping my hair and fucking my face.

I deep throat him and massage his balls with my free hand. "I'm gonna cum , Zayn" I suck him hard gripping his balls. He explodes inside my mouth and sit up swallowing it.

I lay down beside him wrapping my arms around Harry cuddling with him.

I yawn " Goodnight ,Hazza" I smile kissing his chest. I close my eyes falling asleep.

"You too baby" Harry says as he falls asleep with me.

Authors Note

Well wasn't that some chapter 😂😂 I wrote the dirty scene beside my parents talk about awkward

I guess you all thought Zayn was going to leave Harry but let's be honest he can't live without the curly lad

I took my time updating because I only got 3 comments :( I feel like you guys don't like this book anymore and I'm sorry if I'm disappointing you with it.

Tell me what you think about this chapter pretty please 🙏

Comment down below and vote please

🌕I love you to the moon and back guys 🌕