11

" I need you to need me to stay" 5SOS

Zayn's POV

I blush when Harry mentions that he wants to talk about the kiss. It was the best kiss of my life, but I can't do that to Lou again. He doesn't deserve it, he's a great guy and I won't hurt him.

"We don't have to talk about it Harry. It was clearly a mistake and I regret kissing you back. I don't want you to come near me. Lou and me are dating now so I suggest you to never do that again." I snap.

It was all lies I didn't regret that kiss. I know it's wrong to say this. But I loved the kiss it was all I expected. The way he kissed me , like he was waiting to do that for a long time. I have to get these thoughts out of my mind they will get me nowhere.

"Uhm yeah it won't happen again. But I want to be friends again Zayn " Harry says nervously and I narrow my eyes.

"Are you sure ? Because last time you told to get out of your life" I hiss crossing my arms.

"I know what I did was a mistake Zayn and I'm really sorry. I want to make it up to you" he mumbles.

"Just stop calling me fag and treat me like a normal person " I shrug and climb the stairs going to my room.

I start packing a bag for Louis house. He sent me a text he was going to be here in an hour. That gives me time to clean my room. So I finish packing my bags when I'm done with my room I walk downstairs with my bags. Louis will be here any minute.

"Are you leaving the house ?" Harry asks startling me.

"Oh uhm no I'm staying with Louis tonight " I shrug.

I sit beside him on the couch watching the show he was watching.

"Really Harry ? American Horror Story " I chuckle.

"Shut up idiot. The show is really good " he mumbles glaring at me playfully.

I laugh " I know Harold I like it too more like love but I didn't know you watch it after telling me it was shitty " I point out.

"Well I started watching it again and changed my mind " he huffs.

I hear a car honk outside and standup. I grab my stuff.

"I'll see you tomorrow in the evening Harry " I smile waving at him.

"I'll walk you to the door" he stands up walking to the door.

"Bye Harry don't burn the house down" I chuckle.

"I won't Zaynie byee" he smiles kissing my cheek, more like on the corner of my lips.

I look at him with my eyes widened and get out of the house as fast as I can. I open the door and get inside the car kissing Louis.

"Hey baby " Louis grins and I smile. "Hey" I whisper.

He turns the radio on and starts driving towards his house. What game is Harry playing ? I'm really not liking this game. Who am I kidding I like it. But I don't want to get hurt and not only me will get hurt but Louis too.

Louis parks and I get out of the car getting my stuff out. I walk with him to the front door as he opens it. I make my way inside walking to his room. I put my bags down and lay down on the bed.

"Hey baby everything alright ?" Louis ask and I nod.

"Come lay down with me " I smile.

He lays down beside me wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me close to him. "I really like you Zayn" he whispers in my ear.

" I really like you too Lou" I smile and kiss him softly.

He climbs on top of me pushing himself against me. I moan softly as he pulls away leaving a trail of kisses down my neck.

He takes my shirt off and kisses down my chest as I start breathing heavily. he attaches his lip to my right nipple sucking it and I moan as he pinches the other on. I buck my hips trying to get some friction and groan when he pulls away.

"Easy baby let's take this slow" he smile and runs his tongue over my abs and navel. He unbuttons my pants and pulls them down slowly. He kisses the base of my dick through my boxers and I moan.

"Stop teasing me, Lou just suck me already" I whine. He chuckles ,that evil prick. He pulls down slowly my boxers and I moan when're cold air hits my shaft.

Louis wraps his hand around my dick and starts pumping me. I moan loudly closing my eyes. I gasp when his warm lips wrap around the tip. I look down at him and he's looking at me through his eyelashes and I almost cum from the sight.

"Lou I'm so close" he moans in response gripping my balls and I scream as I explode in his mouth.

He lays down beside me and cuddles with me. "Want me to return the favor ?" I ask smiling at him. "Nah I just saw that you were worried so I wanted to distract you " he admits.

I kiss him softly "Thank you Lou you're the best boyfriend" I mumble closing my eyes.

"Goodnight Zaynie I love you "

I pretend that I'm asleep already. No he can't love me. . I don't love him. At least not in the way that he does. I don't even know what I want anymore I'm so confused .

I wish I was back in my room locked in. None of this would be happening and maybe I would still be cutting but it's let's drama than this. What am I even thinking ? That's not right either I don't even know what to do.

I lay my head on Louis chest and fall asleep listening to his heartbeat.

💭Author's Note💭

Hello there my lovely readers. I'm so happy this story has 11k already and that makes me so happy. You guys are seriously the best.

How was this chapter ? I need a great feedback on what you think of the story so far please.

I'm going on vacation soon so I'm trying to have some chapters on draft so when I have wifi I can update.

I will be gone a month and then I'll start as a junior this year so please bear with me . I will try to finish this story as soon as possible.

Comment down below and vote please 💕☺️

Ily guys 💕