18

" But I'm certain that I'm yours" James Arthur

*Warning mature content

Btw this is my first time writing smut so bear with me.

Zayn's POV

" But you love it anyways babe" Harry responds kissing my neck.

" Sadly I do" I whisper closing my eyes.

Harry pulls off my shirt and kisses down my neck. He makes a love bite on my collarbone and runs his hands down my chest.

" You're so breathtakingly beautiful, Zayn" Harry whispers in my ear. He takes my earlobe between his teeth tugging on it.

I grip his curls and kiss him hungrily. I run my tongue over his lower lip asking for permission which he happily grants me. We work our tongues together, enjoying the moment. No need to rush things.

Harry picks me up and carries me to my room, technically our room because we spend more time there together. I tug on the hem of his shirt.

"Your T-shirt is bothering me Styles" I mumble as I rip it off, literally.

"Zayn ! That was my favorite shirt" Harry whines and pouts.

I laugh " I'll buy you five if it makes you happy"

I flip us over straddling his waist. I kiss every inch of body and palm him through his pants. He moans and I smirk. I pull his pants down and kiss his inner thighs not making any contact with his dick.

" You're a fucktard, Zayn" he huffs and I chuckle.

I pull his boxers down. " Aww baby but teasing you is fun." I grin.

I discard the rest of his clothes throwing them on the floor. I sit between his legs and admire his body.

" I can't believe you're all mine, Harry" I whisper tracing my finger over his leg till I reach his dick.

I hear his breathing getting heavier and I look at him. I smile lovingly. I can't believe I'm here doing these things with Harry. All the times I imagined it and now it's finally happening.

I take off the rest of my clothes throwing them on the floor. I climb on Harry's lap and kiss him.

" Zayn you mean so much to me" Harry mumbles against my lips.

" You too Harry more than you will ever know" I smile against his lips.

He runs his hands through my hair and I close my eyes.

" Harry I'm ready" I whisper, blushing.

" Babe are you sure? We can wait, there's no need to rush things" he rambles and I groan.

" If you don't shut up I'm going to be the one who tops" I say raising my eyebrows.

" Okay then babe let me get the lube and a condom to get you ready" he chuckles running his thumb over my cheekbones.

" Don't mind the condom. I'm clean and so are you right ?" I ask looking at him.

" Yeah of course" he smiles and gets out of the bed to get the lube. "When I come back you better have your legs spread over." he smirks and I blush flipping him off.

He knows I'm still embarrassed about this situation and he keeps teasing me. I secretly love it anyway. It makes me less nervous. I mean for Gods sake I bet I won't even walk tomorrow. Have you seen Harry's size ?!

I look at Harry with wide eyes when he walks inside the room and I feel like chickening out of this. I won't though I know he will be gentle and I want him to be my first.