5

Zayn's POV

After picking Louis up we head to a bar downtown. I park my car and get out walking with Lou to the entrance of the bar.

"Zayn I will let you drink when you tell me the reason of why we're here" Louis demands.

"I met her Louis and she's gorgeous " I whimper.

"Who ? Now you're not gay anymore ?" He ask confused.

"No Louis, Harry has a new girlfriend and I think this time is for real. Now can I ask for a drink ?"

"I'll order" Louis sigh and orders two glasses of whiskey.

The bartender puts the drinks in front of us and I take mine chugging it down. I ask for another and another and another until I've lost count.

"Zayn come on let's go I think you've had enough" I think Louis is the one talking but I can't tell.

"I don't want to go back home " I pout.

"Zayn you'll get sick if you keep drinking more, I think you should stop " I feel Louis pick me up and I groan.

"Louis put me down I want to stay here I don't want to see that little fuckers face !" I yell and feel all eyes on me but since I'm so drunk I don't care.

"Zayn shut up you can stay in my house if you don't want to go home " Louis offers.

I nod closing my eyes as Louis puts me on the passenger seat buckling me up. I fall in a deep slumber, until Louis shakes me saying we arrived.

"We're not in my house right ?" I slur.

"No Zayn" he picks me up again and carries me inside his house.

"I love him Lou why can't he love me back " I cry

Louis lays me down on the bed and kisses my forehead "Zayn I'm sure someone else will love you just the way you are and you won't have to suffer anymore "

I smile with my eyes closed "Why couldn't I fall in love with you instead Lou ? You've been there for me since the start " I sigh

"I wish the same Zayn " I think I hear Louis say but I don't know if it was real or not because I fall asleep fast.

~Authors Note~

Hey guys it's been a while hasn't it ?

I'm really sorry I'm almost done with school and I have a lot of work to do but I hope you like this little chapter I made just for you guys I hope my next chapters are longer

Well tell me what do you guys think should happen ?

And I can't tell you how greatful I am for the reads, votes and comments this book has been receiving thank you so much guys I love you

Until next time ! :3