Epilogue

Third Person POV

After Harry confessed his love for Zayn to the world. The couple couldn't be more happy.

As the years passed they had their ups and down but that's just part of being a couple. After five years of dating, Harry decided to take the next step and he asked Zayn to marry him.

Of course Zayn said yes. After all that's the love of his life.

Zayn's POV

December,25

I feel so nervous I think I'm going to faint anytime now. I style my hair and fix my bow tie.

"Zayn are you ready ? Everybody is waiting for you" My best man, Louis says.

I nod " yeah I'm just nervous that's all"

Louis chuckles " Don't worry Zayn I was just like you when I got married. But you don't need to worry because the love of your life is waiting out there for you"

Louis got married a year ago to Liam and I was in his position that day. Now I understand how he felt that day.

" Okay let's go" I walk outside my room and go to the car with Louis.

When we arrived at the church I almost had a panic attack. I took deep breaths and got out of the car with Louis.

I wait outside as everybody walks down the aisle. I take a deep breath and when I here the song I take this as a cue to walk inside. I was wearing all white and the only red thing was my handkerchief. Harry was wearing the same outfit and he looked so perfect standing there waiting for me.

I grin and get to the altar. Harry kisses my cheeks and whispers in my ear that I look handsome and that's he's going to fuck me so hard tonight. A blush creeps to my cheeks and I at the priest holding Harry's hand.

After saying our vows and putting the rings on the priest is ready to end this ceremony.

" I now pronounce you husband and husband, you may kiss the husband"

We both giggle and I wrap my arms around his neck kissing Harry softly. When we pull away people start cheering and my eyes water.

" I love you so much Harry" I say happily.

" I love you more baby boy" Harry grins and takes my hand as we both walk down the aisle.

When we arrived at the venue everybody was cheering and I squeeze Harry's hand. Our song started playing and we wrapped our hands around each other.

We danced slowly enjoying ourselves. "I can't wait to get out of here" Harry says and I nod.

" Same here, I can't believe we are married" I grin.

"I've got everything I want right now and this moment couldn't me more perfect" I add.

" So baby say you'll always keep me truly, madly , crazy, deeply in love with you" Harry sings to me and I smile.

" I love you forever and always, Zayn"

" I love you forever and always, Harry".

Authors Note

What a shitty epilogue but I literally suck at these things

No there won't be a sequel to this story