Izuku Midoriya | Massage

Gender Neutral Reader

"Alright Izuku, you want to go first?" you asked as you looked at your boyfriend Midoriya. Tilting his head to the side, he put a finger on his lips as if he was in deep thought.

"Sure (F/N)" smiled Midoriya as he sat across from you with warm hearted smile.

"Truth or dare?" you smirked as you knew what he would to say.

"Dare" he says confidently. Giggling, you pointed at a small bag of marshmallows.

"Put twelve of them in your mouth while dancing the chicken dance" you grinned as Midoriya's eye widened.

"TWELVE?! Are you crazy? That's too much! And I'll ruin my dignity if I do the chicken dance!" complained Midoriya as he clung onto your shirt. Looking down at Midoriya, you took a deep breath before he suddenly started twitching.

Your quirk is quite an powerful quirk. You're able to make someone do whatever you want. But in order to do it, you must hold your breath for however long you want to be in control. Drawback, you could faint from lack of air.

"It's a dare, you have to do it. No matter what" you said as you made him go to the nice little bag of marshmallow.

"F-Fine I'll do it. J-Just let me be free" struggled Midoriya as he tried to free himself despite knowing that it's no use.

Raising your eyebrow, you watched him take a marshmallow.

"P-Please (F/N)" pleaded Midoriya. Sighing, you released your breath as you watched Midoriya fall to the ground. Getting up, he hesitantly grabbed a marshmallow and stuffed it in his mouth. You then turned on the the Bluetooth speaker and put on the 'Chicken Dance.'

While he was dancing, he placed in another marshmallow. Then another, and then another until he got to twelve.

"Bluaw" said Midoriya as he spat it all out in the trash bin.

"Ugh, that was disgusting. I was drooling!" whined Midoriya as he wiped his mouth with a napkin.

"Okay my turn!" you smiled cheerfully as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Truth or dare?" asked Midoriya. Hopping around the household, you thought about which option to choose.

"Dare!" you said gleefully as you say back down.

"I dare you to give me a massage" said Midoriya. Sighing, you sat behind him and started working it.

Putting pressure in between his shoulder blades, neck and lower back.

"Ahh, that's the spot" groaned Midoriya as you continued the massage.

"Okay, that's it" you said as you patted his back. Midoriya jolted upwards and turned to you.

"That's it?" he asked in disbelief.

"Yup" you stated blankly.

"Aw come on (F/N)! You got to make it longer! It was getting good!" reasoned as he tried to make you continue the massage. After many pleads, you gave in. On one condition.

"If I give you a massage, we'll have to do it after. Refuse and I won't do it" you bargained.

"What?!" said Midoriya who couldn't believe you wanted to do the bed thing.

"Pick one or the other" you said crossing your arms.

"F-Fine" said Midoriya was he was imagining you nude body on his.

"Your nose is bleeding" you tell him as he quickly grabs a tissue.

"Oh and by the way, I'm in charge" you whisper in his ear as he suddenly goes stiff. When you're in charge, you wanted it fast and hard.

This is dedicated to @dethflower who was the one who requested this. I'm so so so sorry if this wasn't how you wanted it. I didn't really know how to include the 'naughty things.' It's only the third day of school and I already have assignments. Like... Why?! Just for the heads up, next one is a LEMON. Requests are closed and have a nice day/night!