Tenya Iida | Manga Collection

With your nose stuck in the latest (favourite manga book) you walked to school in the bright sunlight. You loved anime and manga, they were something you couldn't live without. The moment you start reading or watching, you can feel yourself slip away from reality and fall into the character's world.

"Hey (L/N)! Whatcha reading?" asked Ashido as she suddenly appeared behind you. Not bothering to look up, your turned the page to continue reading the interesting manga you were currently holding in your hand.

"(Favourite manga book)" you replied without any enthusiasm. Hearing a loud groan from Ashido, you continued to walk towards your classroom. It wasn't that you hated her, but you also weren't in the mood to talk to anyone. After all, YOU JUST GOT TO THE GOOD PART!

Entering the class, you went to your usual spot. Unfortunately, you weren't as lucky as all those main characters who manages to get the back seat next to window so you're stuck in the middle of the class. Wonderful isn't it?

Plopping down in your chair, you lazily leaned back and put your feet on the desk. It was nice and quiet for a while. Slowly, more and more people started entering the once quiet classroom. Most of them didn't mind you and didn't bother you at all. They all went to talk to friends or sat quietly at their own desks like you.

All was nice, you got through most of your manga. That is, until a loud gasp was heard. Raising your eyebrows, you glanced at the person in annoyance.

"MISS (L/N) YOU CANNOT KEEP YOUR FEET ON THE DESK" shouted Iida who looked furious at the sight of your feet on U.A/Yuuei's desk.

"What's the big deal? These are just ordinary desks" you retorted back as you put your manga down. Glaring at him, you crossed your legs.

"THESE ARE THE SACRED DESKS OF U.A/YUUEI AND I CANNOT HAVE YOU DISRESPECT THEM!" he yells back full of confidence as look at your feet, disgusted at the sight of them on U.A/Yuuei's desks. Honestly, if you really cared you would've taken them down but if you said that you did, well you'd be lying.

Glancing down, Iida caught sight of your manga. He let out a loud gasp.

"I-I-Is that the newest copy of (favourite manga)?" he stuttered at the holy sight of your manga. Smirking, you picked up your book.

"Oh this? I got limited edition copy on the day they were released. There was only one hundred copies in the town so I'd consider myself quite lucky" you smirk back. You watched as Iida's mouth gawks open. Wagging your finger at him you smiled at him.

"Ah, ah, ah Iida-kun. If you keep your mouth that wide open a fly will fly right in" you gave him a closed eye smile. You have to admit, when he looked away to hide his blush, he was actually kind of cute.

"Say... do you mind lending me that when you're done?" Iida asks quietly as he scratches the side of his head. Leaning in close, you grinned.

"Only if you lend me some of yours" you bargained. Sighing he reluctantly agreed. That same day, you went to Iida's house to borrow a manga from him. Walking into his room, all you could see was shelf upon shelf filled with manga. He even has all the volumes for Naruto, Bleach and One Piece! Your eyes sparkled at the sight. It was amazing, glorious even.

"Now now (L/N)-san, if you don't close your mouth a fly will fly in" he said slyly. Closing your mouth quickly, you pursed your lips. Looking around the room, many manga's stood out to you. This was an otaku heaven. Who knew Iida owned this many.

"Well, see any that you like?" he questions as he leans against the door frame. Picking up one manga, you flipped through a random page.

"Yumi-san I love you!"

"I love you too Yu-kun! Please tell me you won't go!"

"I wish I could stay, but I promise you, you will always be in my heart!"

Ah, it's one those cheesy love mangas that you can't help but laugh at.

"You're into those mangas?" pondered Iida as he glanced over your should. Slapping the manga shut you carefully put it back.

"I just happened to, uh, find it" you replied quickly. Scoffing, Iida took you hand and led you to the other side of the room. His hand was, warm and soothing even, and for some reason when he let go you wanted to hold hands longer.

"These are my favourites" he said while pulling out a manga.

"Here, read this one. I think you'll like it" accepting the book you exited the otaku heaven. When you got home, you read the summary. As you read it, a blush appeared onto your cheeks. The manga was a love story but this wasn't any love story. It was the infamous love story that was written last year. It had good reviews. Opening up the manga, a slip of paper fell out.

I hope you enjoy it

Smiling to yourself, you opened the manga and dove into the character's fictional world.

This is dedicated to @hattiethemercenary who was the one who requested this. Sorry this chapter took so long. I didn't know how should this chapter go but all I had in my head were that Iida was an otaku too. Well, I sure wasted a lot of time watching anime and kpop on crack :') Oh they were hilarious. Well, requests are open (request in the 'Request' chapter and no lemons) and have a nice day/night.