Shouto Todoroki | Wither

You sat alone at lunch, eating your sandwich that you made the night before. It wasn't like you wanted to eat lunch alone, it just was that every friend you made just seems to leave after a while. You didn't know why they did so, was it because of your quirk? Or your personality? The thoughts you had in your head made you unaware of the fact that you were making the lettuce of the sandwich begin to wither.

"Oh no" you whispered as you stopped withering the lettuce in your sandwich. Opening up the sandwich, you removed the lettuce as it crumples in your hand. Sighing, your continued on with eating the rest of your sandwich. Not before long, a group of girls came to your table. You knew just who they were, the so called 'popular' group.

"Hey (L/N)!" one of them smiled too bright for your liking. Looking away, you didn't want to respond to them. They were the one disturbing you anyways.

"Is it so hard to respond back" snapped someone else in the group. You just continued on eating your lunch. Suddenly your arms and legs started to move on it's own. Your eyes widen as you watched your arms fling your food onto the ground and your legs get up on it's own accord. Soon enough you were out of your seat and the girls rushed to sit down where you once were.

The only one of the girls stood there. The queen bee of the group.

"I'd never thought you'd use your quirk for something as stupid as this" you glared at the girl. This girl's quirk was that she was able to move the limbs of anyone she chooses only for three minutes.

"Well you asked for it" she smiled mockingly before sitting down. Clicking your tongue, you turned around and stormed off. Not knowing where to go, you just headed to your class. There shouldn't be anyone in there anyways.

Walking into your class, you sat down in your seat. A bunch of papers laid there since you didn't bother to clean it up.

"What is wrong with them?" you grunted as you begin shoving the papers into your bag without a care. Just at that moment, you heard the door slide open. Looking up you saw Todoroki casually walking in. 'Oh no what a bad timing' you thought.

Instantly looking away, you didn't want him to see your rapidly blushing face.

Even though those girls ticked you off, but currently being ALONE with your crush was a even bigger deal. Hearing the chair of the desk next being dragged made your heart clench.

"Is everything alright (L/N)?" you heard him ask. Slowly turning your head to face him, you nodded. Oh how you wanted to get out of this situation as soon as possible.

"Are you sure? You're withering the papers" he states calmly. Looking down in your bag, you were indeed withering it. Quickly taking your hands, you stared at the blackening papers as it crumples away. Well, you have to ask for another copy.

"You don't seem well" Todoroki says calmly.

"I feel fine don't worry" you smiled as you waved your hands side to side. Without any warnings, Todoroki moved his hand to your forehead. Just at the moment your face heated up in an instant. Your heart was pounding against your chest.

"Your forehead feels warm. Maybe you should see a nurse" he says taking your hand. Too shocked to move, you followed him.

Through the halls, nobody seemed to be there. Guessing it was a good thing since you didn't want people to be thinking of the wrong idea. Unless...

"T-Todoroki-kun" you suddenly said. He stopped walking and turned to face you.

"What is it (L/N)" he asks kindly.

"I-I LIKE YOU!" you suddenly shouted. You know that you were doing to confess but did you have to yell it? You're sudden outburst seemed to surprise Todoroki.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me. Just forget what happened okay?" you shyly whispered as you begin beating yourself up in your head. 

"Why would I forget?" he asks.

"Huh?" you randomly spout out. Did he just ask why would he forget?

"I've wanted to confess first but you beaten me to it" he says casually looking up to the ceiling. Your mind was in a state of confusion. It was new since you never confessed to anyone before. You always thought you'd be reject. But Todoroki seemed to be different.

This is dedicated to @Saturns_Choice who was the one who requested this. Finally I found time to finish this chapter (not really, I just didn't feel like doing homework) I was extremely busy with a bunch of assignments being due, designing my school's yearbook cover, floor hockey tournament (we got third) and I have a upcoming science test coming up which I have yet to study for. To be honest, I don't really know what I was writing so this chapter was more of a free-write. Well that's all from me. Requests are open (request in the 'Request' chapter and no lemons) and have a nice day/night!