Chapter 1

I'm just a normal girl with a little love for darkness. I don't go extremely overbord or anything like that, it just intreags me.

"DAMNIT!!! Why can't I find one that's creepy like he should be he it a demon after all or something" I yelled getting upset that I couldn't find what I wanted. You see I had a resent interest in antisepticeye my favorite youtubers dark half of jacksepticeye. I just closed my laptop and went to get something to eat out the fridge.

"well fuck I guess we ate it all to the store it is then" my boyfriend always made the food. I moved out when I just turned 19 I hates my family and never talked to them. They always made me feel like shit and hated the person I was and my taste foe things. I always wore black and liked dark things like skulls and stuff since I was 6. But now I was 20 and did things on my own, well for the most part. My boyfriend was everything to me, we new each other when we were little and finally we are together. I had a bad habit of pushing people away because of my family, but not him he was everything. He was just like me, had the same taste, dressed the same, and did I mention had the same love for weapons as me.

However recently I found our and had him confirm that he had sex with someone else, and she fucking stayed over ounce too. Ever since then I couldn't look at him the same but I had no one, so I threatened to kill him and he knew I meant it fuck I envisioned it. What could I do though I couldn't leave him he was all I had and lets face it I couldn't do better, well I could but that was to much effort and in not about that life. So I pushed him away but was still with him, so I just had this interest in this nonexistent thing by the name of antisepticeye.

But now was the need of food. I walked out of my apartment keys in had as well as my card in my pocket with a knife. Went down stairs and out the main door, and down the street to the gas station. It was 11pm and I need food, I entered the store and saw the normal girl there for closing time. I got a sub some hot pockets and 2 gallons of lemonade, hey I said I was hungry. I saw this guy walking around I didn't see him around town at all, but then again I never really left my house. As I went up to cash out he beat me first, there were three places you could wait, I was in the front with the door behind me, he was cashing out to the right of me. He had a hood up but I could see a peek of green hair, and what looked like .... Fangs? Well in this town with Halloween. Around the corner I wouldn't be surprised.

"hey I love Halloween but its a bit early to be dressing up for it, don't you think man" I said a bit playful he lifted his head up.

"yo nice contacts match your hair real nice, good lookin" I said adding some more play to it. I could see I was making the cashier feel a bit better considering she had to close the store all by herself. Now the guy looked at me but I couldn't makeout his facial features.

"good lookin, aye" he said I could tell he had an Irish accent. "honey if you knew what I am" he leaned closer to my ear "you would run"

"oh trying to scare me now? Well not going to happen now byeeeeee" I said getting sassy as he left and it was my turn to cash out.

"what would your boyfriend say about you flirting with someone else" the cashier said sounding.... Scared? Why would she be scared?

"oh he wont say anything the little bitch" I said though laughs as I left. I starred walking to my house as I almost got there I could hear footsteps behind me, I didn't think to muck about it. I got into the main door then into my apartment door. And started to dig in, I eventually feel asleep.