chapter 8

I didn't say anything the whole walk back to the house, i was just in a daze by what i just did. Anti sat me in a chair in the kitchen, said something to dark and sat in front of me. Dark came back up with my phone and played music, it was nightcore wonderland (song above). Then Anti put a wet cloth to my face and started to wipe my bully's blood off my face. 

"i know how you must feel right now" he started to say with a kind voice and kind eyes as he started to clean the rest of the blood off from the rest of my body "i may be a demon but i felt the same way when i found out what i was and when i had my first kill, i didn't just pop out of no where" he continued as he cleaned me, i was still out of it and was limp like a rage-doll. Then he put my h/c h/l hair in one hand and pushed my head back with the other, i could feel the cold curve of the sink on my neck. Then he turned the water on and.... started to wash my hair? I closed my eyes as he started to rub my scalp with his fingertips and i accidentally let out a moan because of how good it felt. I expected him to say something but he didn't say anything. Then he lifted my head up as he started to wrap a towel around my head to dry my hair. Then he pulled the towel away and Dark put a black tank top and black yoga pants on my lap.

"here is a change of clothing for you to sleep in" Dark said as he set them down.

"i will wash your blood drenched ones tomorrow, just leave them on the floor by the door when you take them off" Anti said as he leaded me to a door and opened it, it was the bathroom across from the living room. Anti gently put a hand on the small of my back and gently pushed me in and shut the door. I pulled of my heavy blood drenched green super girl shirt and the blood went through it onto my f/c bra so i pulled that off to, i dont like to sleep in it anyway. I pulled of my bloody jeans as well. My f/c undies were ok so i kept them on and started to put on the clothing Dark gave me. I did as Anti told me to do with my bloody clothing and opened the door. He had his shirt off and boxers on as well as Dark, probably to sleep in. The sight of Anti toke my breath away, he was gorgeous. I think he could tell because he smiled at me when i gasped at the sight of him, and yes, i looked him up and down to take it all in. And still he didn't say anything knowing this.

"ill put these with the other clothing and ill start the washer in the morning" he said as he bent down to put my clothing with the others. Then i started to walk to the door to the basement to go to bed. As i got right to the door Anti grabbed my arm, not to hard though. "you dont have to go down there yet" he said pulling me to the living room where Dark was watching TV.

"but im sleepy" i said still in the daze i was.

"thats fine, i am too, but tonight you are going to sleep with me since you were good today, well as good as you could be" he said the last part with a chuckle. I just said nothing as he pulled me gently to his room. It was nice with dark wood furniture in it and a dark green bedspread. He got in the bed and pulled me in with him and put the blanket over me. I thought at first he was going to try to have sex with me as he pulled my back to his chest and started to rub his finger in a circle on my belly. "not today" he said in my ear. I didn't think anything about it, just maybe that he was telling himself not to try to have sex with me. Good. Then we fell asleep.

*********time skip**********

My bladder got me up in the middle of the night, so i opened my eyes and wiggled my way out of Antis arms careful not to wake him up. I didn't turn the lights on as to not get anyone up ether. I remembered where the bathroom was and felt the walls with my hands as i made my way there. I turned the bathroom light on after i shut the door and did my business. I turned the light off before i opened the door, and when i did Anti was walking up to it.

"trying to get away when im sleeping are ya?" he said as he grabbed my wrist looking me dead in the eyes with his glowing ones.

"no, i just had to pee" i replied. Then he looked around the bathroom i was still in. Guess he didn't take notice to where we were, because his eyes dimmed as he looked back at me. 

"ok, back to bed then" he said as he picked me up bridal style and carried me back to his room. He put us both in the bed not letting me go the whole time as he placed himself behind me again and pulled me even closer to him as we both fell asleep. I could swear before i fell asleep i heard him wispier " please dont ever leave me y/n".