chapter 18

After walking what felt like forever the four of us got to the entrance to the underworld, or as others call it Hell. Not much stands out for it just a giant rock with some simbles on it that others will mark off as grafety.
"ok one of you have to open the door cuz if i do alarms will sound and we dont need that" i told them.
"Dark and i were kicked out and to never return after we prossed what happened, we both kind of snaped when we relized they just used Dark to kill you" Anti informed me. I looked over at Dark and could see and feel the hurt in his eye from him remembering what he did, he was just looking down at the growned.
"has to be me then, your father still keeps me around and i always tryed to take careof these two, cuz i knew one day our goddess would return" willford gave me a nice smile. Then he took out his knife and cut his hand and rubbed it on the simbles, i could smell his blood and since i eat and drink demon hearts and blood instead it was so hard to consintrate. After he opened the door he held his hand up and said "do you want to lick it off? Your eyes are glowing purple telling me your still hungry"
"willford dont make that offer i might just kill you i havnt eatin in so long and the hungr is starting ti hit me, i dont want to kill you, i need you after i take my fathers place"
"i think you need to drink some blood so you can keep a strat head for this, and so your eyes dont give us away" Dark said.
"dark is right godd- er- y/n, you will drink a good enough amount from each of us, and the other two will pull you off the one your feeding on when you had your max from them" Anti said and the other two noded.
"ok well since your hand is already cut willford how about you first" he gave me his hand and i had no control i just dove right in and started to chug the sweet necter down. other demons cant do this, they will get deadly sick and may die. I am the only one that needs it to live, and is how i get stronger. after what seemed like seconds Dark and Anti riped me off willford and had me in a lock grip, i didnt even relize i had willford on the growned and he looked like he was going to pass out.
"i'm sorry i looks like i had to much" my eyes were still glowing but i had more control seeing as i was a little less hungry, but i still was. After we waited for willfords blood to regenerat enough for him to be strong enout to pull me of the next he said it was Darks turn.
"Dark lets sit here for it" we sat away from anti and willford, but not too far. Dark looked like he wanted to cry.
"i'm sorry i was dumb and killed you, it has eaten at me for all those years"
"hunny its ok, you were tricked and today we get to kill all those who did so" i said with a smile as i brushed his cheek "im sorry i lied when i said i loved you, i was not givin those emotions so i could not feel it but i wanted too so badly, and now i have those emotions and i look back at all the memories of you and making you and i know without i  dowt i love you more them you could ever know me sweet baby boy" i said with red tears going down my face. Dark looked in my eyes and started to cry then he hugged me.
"i'm so sorry mommy, i love you, i missed you so much mommy, im sorry" he said though tears. It made me want to cry hearing him say that.
"thats the word i always wanted to hear you say, mommy" after we gained our comboture, Dark gave me his wrist and i started to drink from it being a carful as i could not to hurt him too bad. Shortly after willford and anti pulled me off him, Dark did not look as bad as willford did so we went strat tp anti. Anti and i sat down and we looked deep into eachothers eyes.
"i missed you so much, i never thought i would find you again, i never stoped loving you"
"i guess i was the one for you, even as a human and no memory of you, i learned about you and became fasinated. I know what i was feeling was love then and i still love you as it nothing changed. i want to conect you to me so neather will ever die no matter the damge we take, i need till the end of the end with you" without a responce i got on his lap and said the ancent words, carved 'goddess y/n' in his chest, and bit his wrists both legs and one side of his neck and licked up his cheek leaving a traid of his black blood there and bit the othere side of his neck compleating the conection. from there i started to feed, i cupped my hand around the back of his head and rubbed he cheek with my other hand trying to sooth the pain. After i felt full i pulled myself away from anti just as dark and willford were about to pull me off.
"are you sure your full mom" asked dark.
"full and ready to kill baby lets go" after saying that we all waked though the door into willfords room in the mantion.
"thought this would be the best place plus less travling" willford said opening the hidden armry i made him have and we sutted up for the battle we were about to start.