chapter 2

The light shining in got me up my boyfriend was already at work, he starts at 6am so ya. I got up and went to my computer looked thought facebook for updates, then went to youtube to watch pewdiepie, jacksepticeye, and markiplier in that order. After all the videos i went to see all the storys about anitsepticeye but there were the normal "oh he fell for me and protects me" and "there's so much love here omg" not what i wanted.

"hey baby im home enjoy your videos" my boyfriend said as he walked though the door (im keeping it "my boyfriend" so you can put in your own boyfriends name) I didnt turn around just kept doing what i was doing, it was really nothing. 

"ya it was nice, anything interesting happen at work today?" i said looking out the window. He started to talk all about it, i didnt really care all too much i was more interested with what was outside. That same guy with the hoodie was just out my window looking at me, just looking, i did a little flick of my hand to show that i knew he was there thats when he started to walk.

"y/n are you paying attention to me?" my boyfriend said a little annoyed.

"what, oh, no not really, and no you dont need to repeat it" i said not really caring if i upset him. He just lied down on the bed and started to play WWE. I just listened to some music on youtube and started to play some games on facebook. It was just some game to pass the time, but as the one song played it sounded like it was glitching. I just brushed it off since my computer was shit anyway but it was a little aggravating since i loved music so much. i turned it off and watched some TV with my boyfriend since thats now what he was doing.

*******************time skip cuz fuck it********************

It was dark out now and he my boyfriend started to rub me trying to get me turned on.

"Honey no i dont want it" i pleaded

"oh come on you dont let me touch you any more i want to love you" he said as he made puppy dog eyes trying to get me to change my mind.

"well maybe you should go see if that fucking slut wants it"

"baby i know i did a bad but it was a year and two months ago"

"YOU ONLY TOLD ME TWO FUCKING MONTHS AGO YOU ASS" i started to get real upset now. I got up and started to yell some more. " what did i ever do what is wrong with me i just helped you get back on your feet when you had nothing and no one wanted to help you!!" i was starting to cry now.

"you know i love you i was an ass and i just want to move past it" he tried to give me a hug but i pushed him away and went for the door.

"I hate you, i hate myself, i hate everyone" that was the last thing i said as i garbed my keys and walked out. It wasnt the first time we had a fight and i walked out for a walk to calm myself down. I walked in the detection of the lake by the pool in town, well sort of on the out skirts of town. 

I got to the lake and just started to walk around it watching the ducks swim around look up at the sky every now and again. Then all of out of the blue a hand had come from behind and cover my mouth and another around my arms and wast pulling me to the man behind me. I could tell it was a man because he had the build of a man. i was startled at first but then i snapped out if it and a slammed my heal into the front of his knee, he feel back and let me go. I went off in a sprint.

"YOU BITCH, GET BACK HERE!!" he yelled at me and soon after i could hear foot steps after me, had to be his. That voice, i heard that voice before but it wasnt as.... fuzzy... demonic? idk but  i've heard it before. Well fuck dont matter he was getting close to me, my side is hurting i cant keep running, guess i should get out more... NOPE! I decided went he gets close enough im going to turn and kick his ass, or try, no im going too. I felt a hand on my shoulder, that it, i turned and was ready to swing right in his face, he got it, my fist in one hand damn.

"its nice to see your a fighter, or you just dont have the stamina to out run me, ether way im going to fix that spirit you got" he said with a purr. Thats who it is that guy from the store, and outside my window. 

"FUCK YOU" i screamed as i swung and this time i got him in the face he hissed and his hood fell down he slowly turned to face me.

"no, NO, antisepticeye is not real, YOUR NOT REAL!" i screamed as loud as i could, truly scared i didnt know what to do. Im a person that deals with logic there is things that are real and thing that are not, and he was somethings that should not, dose not.

" oh so you know my name lass, well im as real as you are, and your coming with me" he said with a smile. As i was frozen by fear as he brought his other hand around my neck and pinched my nerves causing me to pass out.