chapter 9

I woke up facing Anti with myself still in his arms with my hands up by my face, as normal, and my head on his chest. The slow rise and fall of his chest as he would breath combined with the beating of his heart, Well now i know he has one, they made me so relaxed for some reason, and in his arms ohhhhh. It was so comfy. Am i starting to fall for this demon? I dont know, its been so long since i felt that way about anyone but one thing was for sure, i was enjoying this more then i should have. Considering what i did yesterday maybe its ok to fall for this thing

"hey now, i was liking everything there, but dont call me a thing" Anti said startling me i jerked in his arm and he just pulled me closer to him. "scare ya aye? sorry i didn't mean too love" he kissed the top of my head after he said that. I dont know why but it made a tickle go down my spine.

"so all this time you could really read my mind?" i started to remember what i was thinking when i first saw him with nothing but his boxers on wondering if even then he could hear my thoughts.

"yes i knew you were thinking that then, but if you want to admire my body you can just do that now" he said with a very sexy smile licking he left upper fang. I could feel the heat rise to my face as i realized he was still in just his boxers with me up agents him, i couldn't move or look away. He started to talk again "its ok you can touch me, if it makes you feel better i wont say anything or make you do anything for sex" he started to chuckle nervously "believe it or not but i want it to mean something between us and right now it wouldn't" then he looked back down at me "its ok, touch me y/n" he said with a kind smile and moved my hand on top of his abs.

"Anti i-" was all i got out before he placed my hand on him, and i couldn't push the words that i was going to say out. I could feel the heat rise to my face as i started to outline his body with my fingertips slowly gliding over his body, i could hear him moan in my hear and i blushed more. Why am i feeling this way? I had sex before, a lot actually, granted it was only with 4 different people but still.

"i know i said i wouldn't say anything, but its good to know that i make you as nervous as you make me, that means that there's a chance and that makes me so fucking happy" Anti said as he moaned a little of it from my fingertips gliding across him. Then he placed his hand on mine and slowly brought it away from him and place me on my back. He was hovering over top me looking in my eyes. Are we really going to do this? "y/n the fuck i just say? i told you we would not be doing that for some time, i just want to say sorry for hurting you and... i.... w-want to m-make you... f-feel good" he said the last part slowly as he stuttered it a little.

"um ok, but-" was all i got out before he put his figure over my lips to shush me.

"just think it and i will hear you" he said with a smile then he leaned down and kissed my check slowly making me close my eyes. Then he dragged his tongue down to my neck and started to kiss it and suck it. Oh please go up to my ear and do that thing that (boyfriends name) would do to me. Anti brought his head up to my ear and started to lightly exhaled his hot breath on it before he nibbled on it, i exhaled lightly from it and arched my back a little into him. Then he dragged his tongue down my neck as he pulled my tank top down and my boobs flopped out. I could see that he closed his eyes as he started to lower his head down to my left boob and started to suck on my nipple flicking his tongue agents it. He put his hand on my right boob and played with my nipple, squeezing my boob hard and i let out a long moan with it. Then he stopped and put my boobs back in my tank top and lifted the bottom of my tank top revealing my belly. It was black and blue from when Dark and Anti hit me to make me behave. Anti frowned and kissed me slowly dragging his tongue all over my belly, as he did so the bruise went away and his smiled slightly. Then he started to slowly take off my yoga pants and kiss my inner thighs, it sent shivers up my spine and i moaned and fidgeted in his hands. He chuckled "well, i must be doing well, i can tell" he said with a hum as he dragged to figures up my entrance over my undies. Then he pulled them off and brought he head in between my legs.

"haaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaa" i exhaled as he started to lick inside me and he slightly squeezed my thighs. I hope you know when we do have sex i dont want you to be gentile with me. I could feel vibrations against me as he chuckled making me moan real loud. He then dragged his tongue up to my clit and started to lick it and suck on it. "ooohhhhhh oooohhhhh, hhhhhhaaaaaaa" i started to fidget in his hands again. Im glad he could read my mind since i was moaning so much i couldn't talk if i wanted too. Do both, do both, do both. Then he slid a finger in and slowly pumped it in me as he kept licking and sucking on my clit. "aaaahhhhh, aaaahhhh" i moaned loudly. Two Anti two. Then he put another finger in pumping it in and out of me getting a little faster. "aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh" i started to fidget more as i moaned from all the pleasure that was happening.  I cant remember the last time i felt this good. "harder anti harder" i sort of yelled though pants and moans, and he did just that making me fidget and moan louder. He held me in place has he continued and i could feel myself get louder as i got closer to my release. I think he could tell because he got more intense with it and i loved it " Anti im gonna cum" i could hear a muffled "cum in my mouth baby" and that sent me over "AAAAAAANNNNNNTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIII" I yelled as i cam, i think i orgasmed with that. I tried to catch my breath as i could feel Anti lick up all my juices. When he was done he licked his lips and put my pants back on and crawled up laying next to me rubbing the side of my face as i drifted off to sleep, that was intense.