chapter 6

As the the last song was done, it was male nightcore control, i could see Anti come down the staircase. As i take out my headphones he started to talk.

"we are going hunting so get up" he said holding out his hand giving me a cold look.

"i never been hunting before" i said as i stayed sitting on the bed.

"well your gonna learn today" i couldn't stop myself from giggling at how he said it. "but before that" he started as he put a spiked choker around my neck making sure it wasn't too tight, then connecting a leash to it. 

"kinky, but you could take me out to eat first" i said being a smart-ass.

"just to make sure you dont run away" he said after he turned his head. We headed up the stairs and out the door into the kitchen where Dark was sitting.

"what, we're taking her with? Are you not afraid of her trying to get away?" Dark said sounding angry about it.

"what do you think this is for" Anti said as he tugged on the leash making me stagger forward into him. 

"owww, not so hard Anti" i exclaimed with a wine, as i rubbed my neck with my hand. He put and arm around me and put his mouth to my ear.

"try to get away and there'll be worse then that" he whispered with.... vibrations i guess?

"well in that case i might just have to try" i said all sassy like.

"well if she dose try to get away then you have to immobilize her" Dark said to Anti as he got up and we all headed to the front door, the same one i tried to get to the other day. We passed a few doors, what i guess to be two doors to there rooms and one to the bathroom. I got a look inside of the living room, there was one big connecting couch a table in front of that and a TV on the wall across from it with some tables at the other ends of the room. Then we walked out the front door to woods, the house was surrounded by them.

********time skip******

We were now all sitting up in a tree in the middle of the woods. No one was saying anything, that didn't bother me i wasn't well with conversation. In this case, why would i be? Dark was siting in a tree across from Anti and myself. I had my back up against the center of the tree with my right foot on the branch Anti and i were sitting on. Anti was sitting facing Dark looking down at the ground, he had his left foot on the branch we were on. The right side of his body was facing me, he was still holding onto the leash. There was nothing for me to do so i tried to do something to occupied my time, however my eyes always trailed back to Anti. He had deep dark brown hair all around the sides and back of his head, with a somewhat dark green on the top of his head. He also had some gays in his brown hair, the way it all came together was very good looking. His eyes were black with a green coloring to them, real nice like gems. As the moonlight hit his skin i could now see all his muscles, not too bulky, just the right kind. Hey i know he kidnapped me and i cant leave, he is a monster, he is a demon, but he was so attractive. I have had an interest in him, and now here i was, with him right before me, and he would never let me leave him. I was, am, his prisoner. I guess he could feel me checking him out because when i brought my gaze up to admire his facial features, he was looking at me.

"the fuck are you looking at?" he said with a little of a growl.

"i haven't decided yet" i said as i turned to face were Dark was sitting.

"what, haven't decided whether its sexy or not" he said with a chuckle turning his body to face me.

"oh its sexy alright" i said with a laugh as i turned my head to look at him "but what makes you think i'm talking about you" i said with a smirk. His smirk drifted from him as he growled with anger "did i hurt your feeling, poor baby" i replied. He grabbed my neck with one hand, not to strangle me but to hold me there.

"your a cocky little bitch,when will you be a good girl" 

"well if you wanted a good girl, you grabbed the wrong one" i said grabbing his hand and trying to pull it away, but i couldn't. Then he started to lift me by that hand around my neck and hold me above the ground, and mind you we were real high up if i fell i would have broken bones, maybe die.

"you know i could drop you here, let you fall and brake most if not all your bones" he was specking with a big smile "i would take all your broken limbs and twist them around to hear you scream in agony, until you eventually died " he brought me close to his face looking in my eyes. I didn't feel the need to turn my head away this time. His eyes started to glow green.

 "then do it, i never wanted to be on this plaint, you would just do me a favor, kill me Anti, KILL ME" i started to yell as his eyes started to grow brighter, then dim. He lifted me back up and sat me where i originally was sitting, he turned his head looking back down. Then tears started to fall down my face " what are we hunting? dear? i love fresh dear meat"

"well, knowing that now ill get a dear just for you, but no that's not why we came out here"

"then wh-" was all i got out before he covered my mouth with a hand to quiet me. Then he looked at me and pointed down to show me.

"that" he whispered. It was a person.