chapter 10

I opened my eyes from the little nap i had. I looked over and i didn't see Anti, maybe he is watching TV or something. I walked out the door and started to walk to the living room to see if he was in there.

"NO LOVE, IN HERE" i heard him yell to me from the kitchen. He was standing at the counter with dark washed jeans, and no shirt on eating cookies. Damit. "sorry just try to contain yourself" then he side smiled at me "i mean, unless you want to play with me" he then winked i just rolled my eyes.

"less then a fucking week and she already gave in, i thought you said it would be harder then that" Dark said to Anti with a chuckle. "all ya needed to do was make her scream and now shes not even trying to get away"

"shut the fuck up dick" i growled at Dark. I was standing behind him. He was sitting at the table fully dressed. When i said that he turned sitting sideways on the chair with his arm sitting on the back looking at me with death in his eyes.

"or what you little whore, and its Dark" he said with a low angry voice.

"i'll fucking rip your throat out, so dont FUCKING TEST ME" i said walking up to him yelling the last part as i put my hand around his neck digging my figures in "and i know what your fucking name is you little bitch"

" and how would you manage that, you wouldn't dare try to kill a demon let alone me" he said with a chuckle " your too fuck weak for that, you wouldn't even be able to make me bleed" his eyes started to glow red at this point. I leaned down closer to his face, digging my nails in to his neck even more.

"i will rip your jugular out with my teeth" i said with a hiss" and whats stopping me now? i already ripped someones heart out with my bear hands and enjoyed it" i continued with a low chuckle "oh and whats this" my nails digging in so hard that they were drawing blood. I dont know what made me do it, but i bent down and licked the blood up with some of it on my lip and i pulled back to look back into Darks eyes and i licked the blood off my lip"mmm, tastes like copper fruit" then i smiled and his eyes started to go dim " and there are a lot of shinnys in here, so it would be easy" and i started to laugh.

"y/n thats enough sit and here" Anti said quickly putting a box of cookies down in front of an empty chair and turning to face the counter. I sat down still looking at Dark with a smile.

"aww, did i scare you Darky, well im not sorry" i said the last part turning my head away from him putting a cookie in my mouth "your eyes started to dim with a scared expression on your face as i was talking, was he scared Anti?"

"FUCKING BITCH" Dark yelled before he lunged at me and started to punch me in the face.

"AHY, DONT TOUCH HER" Anti screamed and i saw him jump over me taking Dark with him and punch him in the gut and hold him to the wall with a hand. Then Dark flung Anti across the room and broke the table. Then Dark started to punch me in the face and i could taste my blood, Then he held me up to the wall with a hand around my neck and started to pull his fist back to punch me again. Anti got up and was about to jump on his back to get him off me.

"ahhaaa hhaaaa,HHAAAAAAAA HHHHAAAAA" i started to laugh with a deep dark throaty laugh. I felt something brake in me. "Go AhEaD aNd Do It, JuSt TrY aNd KiLl Me" my voice was low and weird but i didn't think to much of it at the time. Anti and Dark froze and went wide eyed as i continued to laugh that dark laugh "AnTi MoVe" he didnt move an inch, still unsure what was happening with me. To be honest i didn't know ether but what i did know was that it felt good. Anti could read my mind so he new all these things i was thinking. "EtHeR mOvE, oR gEt HuRt, yOuR cHoIcE" and as soon as i said that i kicked Dark in the chest with both feet and he flew to the other side of the room denting the wall a little and staying there. Its like my body was moving by itself, and i loved what was happening. I was over at Dark like a blink of an eye, i moved so fast. "YoUr TuRn DaRk" i pulled back my fist and started to hit him. With every hit of my fist he screamed almost like i was ripping him apart. With every scream i just hit him faster and harder. Blood was flying everywhere, it was both mine and Darks i could feel my knuckles burning and felt my hand brake but it didn't hurt. Anti was still watching what i was doing to Dark and did nothing with a more confused face than scared. I stopped hitting dark after some time and he fell to the ground. Like he just slid down to the ground like a sack of potato's, like all life was drained from him. He was a bloody mess on the floor. I remember looking down at Darks lifeless body, oh he was still alive, just didn't look it. I did that, i did and i loved it, then i just collapsed. Now it want like i fell from being tired, i just, was out. No one hit me, i just remember black, and i just had a dream about killing, nothing but bloodshed, and you know what, i think i liked it.