chapter 14

As i started to wake from my sleep i could feel a hand rubbing my back. I opened my eyes to see Anti's eyes closed with a his lips in the shape of a smile. Its weird, i never thought i would end up in this situation ever. When he first told me that i was going to be his and i would never leave i was going to do my all to not give in and try my best to get away. But. When i think about it i dont really have anything to go back to. I didn't even know if i still loved my boyfriend, after all when he told me what he did i just couldn't say i loved him. Even still i killed someone and its not even that i was forced, well i might have been if i didn't snap and enjoy what i did. I'm still having trouble with the fact that i did like doing it and if i did it again, honestly, i dont know if i will fight what i'm doing like i did last time. I fed this demon that person, this demon that i thought i would do everything to get away from him. And here i'm finding myself falling for this demon, we have a lot in common and he seem to be too interested in me, a mere human that he could kill if he wanted too hes much stronger then me, and yet here he is laying peacefully next to me in a bed rubbing my back lovingly and taking care of me. He has been doing everything for me, making me food, cleans me, puts me to bed, carry's me a lot, hell he even brushes my hair. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad to stay with this guy, it would just be me and him, well aside from the asshole in the next room. 

"y/n do you really want to be with me for eternity?" Anti started to ask me with his eyes closed still "because i could ether make you like me but you will change drastically and not really be the same person and i dont really want that" then he took a deep breath and opened his eyes to look at me "or i could make it so you die when i do, nothing can kill you if some one tryed, nothing will change about you, you wont have to eat human hearts like me, you'll just live with me until i die, yes, when you die with me i will take you with me where our souls will remain together, forever" the last part he put his forehead against mine and continued to look in my eyes with so much love i couldn't even respond. So i just brought my hand to his face and kissed him so tenderly, it felt like we shared that forever. I ended the kiss when i was able to give him my answer. 

"yes Anti, with you i dont know how but it feels different, it has from the beginning and i haven't been afraid of you even when you were threatening me with my life. Even if i didn't want to be with you, i killed someone so its not like i can live a normal life now" i laughed" you wouldn't let me go even it i wanted you too" he started to laugh with me as well.

"you're right, i wouldn't ever let this sexiness go" he growled the last part and turned me over to lay on my back as he placed himself in between my legs looking into my eyes with his glowing a little.

"oh is that so, your not to bad looking yourself" i said sexual, pulling him down with my arm around his neck and licking his neck. He let out a moan then i started to hear music play (above) and i chuckled to myself. This would work. he started to kiss my neck as he glided his hand down my body grabbing all my sensitive spots making me moan. "bite me Anti" i moaned out and he did lightly not to break my skin. "harder" i could feel him break the skin now as the blood slowly went down my neck. It still wasn't hard enough "DAMIT ANIT BITE ME" i yelled/moaned. i could tell i startled him. Then his clamped down on my neck and i let out a deep moan  wrapping my legs around him with my figures going though his hair pulling on it. He pulled away to look at me again with my blood all around his mouth, and for some reason it made me even more aroused seeing that.

"you taste good and all, but i didn't think you wanted it like this" then he leaned down and kissed me. I could taste copper from my blood, then he pulled back with lust in his eyes "i like this, just tell me how rough you want it"

"aren't you gonna clean that up?" i said stretching my neck out to show the blood. He smiled and licked all my blood off of me. I didn't have a shirt on so he went down to suck on my nipple and glide his hand down to rub two figures over my entrance before putting then in me and ever so slowly moving them inside me. "stop teasing me, i want you in me Antiii" i said with a moan/wine then he took my pants off and looked down to line himself up then he went to push in me but he slipped.

"i know you had sex before so why are you so tight" he said with a growl and a side smile as he lined himself up again this time pushing himself in a little with his hand.

"you ever thought you're just that big" i said as i started to moan with the size of him slowly growing in me. Then he just slammed into me and i yelped. He put his arms by my head and started to move himself slowly inside me. I could feel it getting more pleasurable as i covered more and more of his dick with my juices.

"oh god your feel so good" he moaned out as he fought with himself to keep going slow. I was so aroused that i started to move with him to get as much of him in me as i could, i couldn't take going this slow anymore i needed it to be faster and harder. I flipped him over onto his back with me on top of him with him still in me. I started to bonce myself on him making him go in and out of me faster as i fell hard on him pushing him in me as far as i could. He started to let out grunts and put his hands on my hips making me go faster and harder on him. I could feel myself build up getting closer and closer to ecstasy. Anti could tell i was by how loud my moans started to get, and he got out from under me and got behind me. I knew what he was going to do so i got on my knees and put my head down in the pillow as he put himself in me from behind and started to ram me fast and hard. 

"OH GOD ANTI HARDER HARDER" i yelled a little from it being so good, i moaned louder and louder as he ramed me faster and harder as i rubbed my clit to make the feeling even better.

"i'm almost there" he growled out as he started to get winded going harder.

"DONT STOP ANTI DONT STOP IM ABOUT TOO" and as i let out those words i was climbing over that hill. Anti got even faster "I'M CUMING" I yelled out and shorty after i said that Anti let out a yell slowly pulling out but when he pushed back in he went hard. Then he pushed in me hard one more time holding me there before he fell next to me fighting to get air in his lungs. We laid there and fell asleep the same way we woke up that day.