chapter 16

My body is so heavy, i couldn't open my eyes. I could tell that i was in a bed, however it felt more like i was on a cloud. After a little time i could hear voices, but it sounded like it was in my head. It kept saying "y/n im so sorry i didn't mead to turn you into this, i wish she can forgive me, just please wake for me" what was going on? What did he make me?

"Anti are you alright?" it sounded like Wilfords voice.

"does it fucking look like it, she hasn't moved since i turned her" turned me? Turned me to what? " her features haven't changed yet, i dont understand why" i could hear him crying. 

"it feels different around her, like she has the most power i have felt"

"i feel it to, what is she? this feeling, its not one of a demon" when i heard Anti say that i shot upright with my head hanging in front of me, i couldn't lift it.

"DID YOU FUCKING LIE TO ME ABOUT WHAT YOU WERE CHANGING ME TO?" i could feel an odd thing pulsing from the room to me, it made me think of fear. For some reason it made me feel good, and i could move my body and lift my head. I heard two voices coming from inside my head "don't kill me, i didn't do this to you, i will worship you my goddess" said one and the other "y/n dont be made at me, i love you so much". I opened my eyes and a purple light boomed from my eyes and out around the room.

"Anti i know you love me, and i still love you, and Wilford i know you had nothing to do with what happened but why did you call me a goddess?" for some reason they looked at me like i had three heads when i clearly had one.... i think.

"wait, you heard that" Anti asked me, still tears coming down his face.

"well ya you two said that right"

"we didn't say anything, i thought what you said to me"

"yes Anti, she can read everyones mind and it dont stop at demon like things like it does for you" Wilford said then he walked over to me "do you remember anything... different, does your body feel different?" i looked at him a little confused.

"my body feels hotter then it normally would"

"it looks like your about to change, your eyes are a beautiful purple now" he smiled and i got and odd feeling pulsing from him and i heard him think "i want to make you mine so bad your power will work well for me"

"i heard that" then he gave me the look of oh shit " i want to see my eyes" i got up and looked in the mirror in the room. He was right my eyes were such a lovely purple. As i kept looking at my self my jaw started to hurt and my teeth started to fall out along with what was now my black blood.

"oh god y/n" Anti yelled and he went to run over to me but Wilford grabbed him "whats happening"

"shes changing dont touch her right now or you'll be hurt" he let Anti go and they both watched as my body started to change. After all my teeth fell out, whiter, sharper ones started to grow in there place. Then two long ones grew on the top where my eye teeth were, then two slightly shorter ones but longer then the rest grew from my bottom jaw. the pain finally subsided and after i got a good look at all my new teeth i closed my mouth but those four teeth poked out of my lips like an animals would. Then i watched as my hair changed like magic to a deep purple almost black color. Then i looked to my hands and my nails started to push out and fall to the floor and sharp ones like Antis took there place and they were black. Something in my head told me that i could make them be as long or as short as i wanted them to. So i though about one of my nails getting longer and it did as i wanted it to, then i got a thought and i pointed my finger to the wall like a gun and my nail broke off and flew into the wall. I looked back to my hand and my nail was sharp again. The next thing i new Dark stormed in.

"i feel her again, but i killed her" then he looked at me "how are you alive" he wrapped his hand around my neck and pined me to the wall. 

"Dark no thats y/n whats wrong with you, she changed to look like that shes 'Dark' now" Anti yelled at him as Wilford held him back.

"no this is his daughter, he wanted me to kill her remember, she only went by the name 'goddess' remember, it even smells like her" 

"Dark what are y-" i started to ask him and images started to flash in front of my eyes about a girls life, about a life i had. So many things went by i saw a younger Dark and Anti oh he was so cute, it looked like he was my servant and i saw us do things lovers would do. Then i saw Dark killing me, and when i was dieing Anti came to me. 'come back my goddess plz' and i told him 'Anti its ok' i put my hand to his check 'your young still find your true love' 'your my true love goddess, i love you' he started to cry 'no tears Anti, you were given to me as a payment as a baby, you dont know better, go find your true love, because it wasn't me, but i will tell you she will be human, and when she is born you will know' then i died and Anti was crying like a child. Then i saw light and it looked like i was born and i saw a grown Anti, like now, no one saw him and he said ' you were right goddess she is perfect, this feeling is so strong' and he smiled so sweet and tenderly. Then i came back to reality, Dark still had a hold of me and i flicked my wrist and he went flying across the room and i turned to look back at the mirror and could see black bone like things come out of the top of my head and form a crown. Smiling now knowing who i was and what i was capable of i turned to look at my once adviser Wilford and my love Anti. "oh Anti how you have grow, you look sexy as ever, i must say i didn't know that i would be born again after so many years, and if you did not find me Anti, i might not have ever been able to take the throne my father has always has, but i suppose i must be your true love after all"