chapter 13

We got up the next day with the same thing. We ate, we watched TV, but today i had more energy and i could move myself now. I cleaned myself, Anti still put the cream on me, my cut on my belly was almost gone now,and i could now move my wrist and figures with ease. I wonder whats in that cream to work that fast, dont matter. Since i felt up to speed and i could move, i decided to make a cake since Anti love's it. I decided on chocolate with chocolate icecream and chocolate chips. I made the batter, put it in the pan, and in the oven. I made two thin cakes and when they came out i put icecream on top of one and the other cake on top of the icecream. I started to put the chocolate icing on when Anti came in sniffing the air.

"something smells real good and it not you this time" he said the last part with a chuckle. And when he looked down and saw the cake his face lit up like a child. He went to take a piece and i smacked his hand away, and he looked at me with anger "how  dare you deny me my cake"

"it will be even better when i finish it" he just stared at it as i finished icing it. Then i put crushed up chocolate chip cookies on the sides and the top with half of cookies around the top. I looked at Anti and his mouth was watering with the more i added, then i grabbed two forks and handed him one and we both dug into it. After we ate it all Anti gave me a kiss and walked back to the bedroom as i cleaned everything i made dirty. When i was done i smiled knowing what i was going to do next hoping Anti didnt know yet. I went back to the room and he looked like he was taking a nap. I straddled him and he opened his eyes with a smile on his face.

"well now, what are you doing" he gave me that sexy look that he doses.

"dont read my mind and just let me do it" i said as i pulled hes shirt off and gave him a deep passionate kiss. Then i started ti kiss and bite down his neck with each time my lips touched his skin he let out a grunt. I worked my way kissing and biting my way down his chest with my fingertips gliding down his sides, he put his head back as i did so. Then i got to his jeans and i grabbed them with my teeth and pulled on them showing where i wanted to touch next. I started to take his pants off with his boxers and he started to help me so they were off faster. And Damn i had seen all different dicks before, but his was long and real thick and that is one i haven't seen.

"oh really now, i'll try not to rip you up that much" he said with a sexy smile. No sex today, just a treat for you. He made a frown "aww i thought i was good en-" when i put his dick in my mouth he stopped talking and took a deep breath in. As i started to bob my head up and down slowly i was licking all around his dick, he let a moan escape his mouth. I brought my hand up to his balls with his dick still in my mouth, he bit on his fist as i started to massage his balls. Then i took his dick out of my mouth and started to suck on his balls and he let a deep rumble escape his mouth letting me know he liked it. Then i licked my way from his balls all the way to the tip of his dick and flicked the end with my tongue and he let out a lustful hiss. I started to massage his balls and suck his dick again "oh fuck y/n" he moaned as i started to such harder and move my head faster. Then i pulled him out and started to slowly kiss and nibble all over his pelvis, but not touching his dick. He started to fidget "your really fucking teasing me now" he growled. Then i put his dick back in my mouth really fast and i went all the way down to hes base, i could hear him gasp not expecting it. I started to such as hard as i could and bob my head really fast, i could feel him buck into me "fuck im gonna-" no sooner then that he cam in my mouth and as he did so he grabbed my head and moaned really loud. I dont care who tells you cum tastes good, but it dont. However Antis tasted like chocolate, probably from that cake i made. He took his hands off my head and i sat up and swallowed his cum, licking the rest off my lips for added affect. "god damn your sexy" he growled. Then he pulled me over to him as snuggled into my neck and we fell asleep with our legs and fingers intertwined.