chapter 3

When i came to i could tell i was laying down on what felt like a bed it was so comfy, i would have tried to go back to sleep but there were cuffs around my wrists. I opened my eyes and could see i was in a... basement? It looked more like an underground cell. There was a staircase in the left hand corner of the room leading upwards, some ways right to that there was what i could tell a 10x10 window with bars on it. I looked up at my wrists and saw that there were two handcuffs, one around my left wrist connecting to the left metal corner of the bed bored, same with my right. I grabbed the metal pole that was connecting the two corners of the bed bored, the metal pole was hollow. Excellent.  I could bend this and break it off freeing me of this bed then i can try to get out of this place, but i cant do it with my upper body strength i would need to use my body weight to break it. I pulled myself to sit up so i could maneuver myself behind the metal bed bored. I brought my foot up and stated to slam it down on that one metal pole, i bent it pretty good, but it didn't break. Great. I started to twist and turn it in odd ways, my hands started to hurt a little from the metal rubbing my skin. Ping. It had broken off and now i could slide the two ends of the handcuffs off that were connected to my wrists.

"nice the chains are long enough" i said as i put the other ends into my fists of the wrists that they were connected to create a sort of brass knuckles.  I walked up the staircase and there was a fucking solid metal door there a handle on it but no lock on it, i tried the handle and the door was indeed locked. 

"hmm, must be one of those old time doors with a piece of wood as the way of locking it" i said as i walked down the staircase. There was no way i could get out, i would just have to wait until that Anti or someone came down and try to overpower them then and escape. I walked around the staircase and hid in the shadowed area next to it, this way they wouldn't be able to see where i am until i striked.  Now we wait.

********************** time skip*******************

Crrrreeeek. The door finally opened i heard two voices talking but i couldn't make out what they were saying. Crrrreeeeek. The door had closed again and a man started to walk down the staircase as i crouched down and go a little closer staying in the shadows. 

"oh lassy are ya up yet, for your sake i hope so" he said i could tell it was Anti by his voice. He got to the last step and started to turn. "the fu-" was all he said before i punched him in the back of the knee with the cuff. Then with the other hand i punch him in the face twice, i turned and ran up the staircase and kicked the door open lucky for me it wasnt locked. I ran though it and into what looked like a kitchen with a guy sitting at a table. I didnt know who it was i was running so fast, then i felt a hand on my arm and i turned and punched the owner in the face. He staggered back and it looked like... Dark? Then i turn to start running again and in front of me was Anti his face was.. Bleeding? It was all black though not like a deep red but black, he grab both of my arms with one hand.

"you shouldn't have done that y/n" Anti said as he back handed me with his other hand, i could taste blood in my mouth. Then i felt hands on my ankles lifting me up in the air, they flipped me over so i was facing the ceiling i kicked and squirmed trying to break there grasp. I could tell they were having trouble but they didnt let go as they brought me back down to that basement thing. They thew me to the floor face down, Anti grabbed the back of my neck hitting the pressure points there causing me to not be able to move and scream. 

"IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOUS" i screamed though my tears, as Dark unlocked the cuffs on my wrists taking them off. Dark kicked me in my stomach flipping me on my back facing Anti now.  

"shes a feisty one isnt she" Dark said to Anti looking at me. Anti punched me in the stomach making me scream.

"yes she it, yes she is" Anti said to Dark as he bent down towards me " but we cant bruise that pretty little face to much" 

" aww you think im pretty" i said all sassy like, he wasnt going to break my spirit. Anti back handed me again " you fucking back hand me again im going to beat the shit out of you more then i already did" he back handed me again.

"oh honey you cant hurt demons let alone kick there ass" Anti said as he started to chuckle. I leaned my head up to his face.

"challenge accepted" i said then i punched him in the face sending him back. I quickly sat on his chest and started raining punches down in him making more of that black blood like stuff seep out of him. Then a punch to my face, i guess from Dark, sent me flying off of Anti.

"THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY DARK?!" was all i heard before i blackout.