chapter 7

As i looked down at the man Anti was pointing at i couldn't help but think why. 

"i'm going to take my hand away dont try to alert them" he whispered to me, the last part sounding more like a threat. He did just as he said he would, glaring at me as he did so as if to say "i dare you to yell".

"why, i thought we were hunting for food not for fun?" i whispered so only he could hear. He looked at me with a very raised brow. Then he turned his head to look at Dark and make some hand gestures to him. Then once Anti was done Dark jumped down on top of the man holding two daggers. Then Anti picked me up bridal style and jumped down to the grown close to where Dark and the man were... fighting? Well, it was more like the man struggling to get way, and Dark just keeping him put. Then Dark started to strangle him but not enough to die just make him pass out, i could tell from the slow rise and drop of his chest. 

"well, you see y/n" Anti said as Dark started to rip his chest open, i could start to hear the man gurgle as blood came from his mouth " its kind of both, we love to kill for fun so this is nice, but we have to as well" Anti continued as i watched Dark started to break the poor mans ribs, each break, its like i could feel it in my spine with each snap. Anti continued " we have to eat a human heart at least once a day, no other kind of heart will do, however to get our nutrients we do eat the same food as you y/n" i could now see Dark pull out his organs real fast, then he pulled the heart out eating it like it was a steak. Darks face was as if it was the best thing on earth. "by eating the hearts we remain to live, however the human of choice my remain alive as we start to eat" Anti finished.

"well there's my kill for today, now we need to get you one Anti" Dark said as he got up and wiped the blood from his face. Then Dark started to walk away, Anti followed as i looked at the now dead man, Anti pulled on the leash.

"we need to go, i still have to eat today too"

"what if someone finds him?" i said to him since it was oddvious that they didn't care.

"they will think it was an animal attack, that's why we use our hands for the main part"Anti replied with a flick of his hand not looking back at me. I just continued to walk after the two.

*****************time skip************

We had gone to our next stop outside of town, just far enough so no one could hear the screams that were about to come from Antis meal. Dark rounded a corner some time ago and came back with a different man, but this one was different, this one i grew up with. Anti saw who Dark had and he laughed and he turned to talk to me.

"y/n isn't that your childhood bully the one that made your life hell day after day, the one who humiliated you in front of everyone, and told your secrets?" Anti continued "well, i find this funny since i was going to make you rip my meal apart" Dark threw him down (i will not put a name for the bully so you can put your bullys name in) and as Anti pushed me to him, he started to cry and plead with me that he was "sorry" that he "didn't mean any of it". I always hated him and wished i could kill him, yes what he did to me was that bad, and now his life was in my hands.

"remember what he said about your family? remember how he said your sister deserved what she got and the child should never exist cuz no one would ever love it? remember the way he laughed as he said it? give him what he deserves for hurting you" Anti whispered in my ear as i started to walk closer becoming more enraged with each step. " i can feel you want too" i could feel Anti smile.

"Dark, Anti, give me your daggers" i said in a low tone looking down at him paralyzed with fear. After a little Dark handed me his two red daggers and Anti handed me his black and green dagger. Then i kicked my bully making him go flat on his back, then i sat on his chest. He was like a rag-doll staring into my eyes with fear, i moved his right arm all the way outstretched and with one of Darks daggers i stabbed right through his hand leaving it there and his hand stuck to the ground. I did the same with the other but the pain hit him and he tried to struggle, but some how it didn't work. With Antis dagger i started to cut open his top and started to cut pieces of his flesh off one by one.

I dont remember his pleads, i do remember how good it felt. I remember yelling at myself for enjoying what i was doing. I'm human, i never killed someone before and that's what i was doing. His ribs were now exposed and as i started to feel them break i'm my hands my smile grew bigger and bigger. Why do i like this? Why am i not stopping? Then there it was, his heart in my hands, still beating, in my hands. "Anti? are you hungry yet?" I said to Anti soon enough he was on his knees beside me and ate the heart out of my hands with the same expression on his face that Dark had. When he was done we all walked back to the house.

I dont know witch is scarier. The fact that i didn't feel bad about what i just did, or the fact that i was staring into his eyes the entire time i was doing it and watched the light leave his eyes.